General > Role Playing Games

forum

(1/3) > >>

Jester:
didn't there used to be a forum for other types of games besides roleplaying and shadowrun? I was just wondering if anyone played Warmachine

Gabriel:
I've gotten some Cryx and some Mercenaries, but so far I have yet to get them painted or even assembled. When I do, I'm going to give it a shot. Oh, and try moving this to the Roleplaying section. We had to create one for some twisted, obscured reasons a few months back. Just ask any of the mod's and they will fill you in.

Gabriel

Jester:
woohoo, go gabe, didn't expect you to play. I've got around 750 pts of Crix. Mos t of my jacks are painted and I've got 2 Bane thrallsd done. Just need to find time to really get to work on them. How many points can you field? Which caster do you use? I like skar. She's the "bomb". I'm defiantly gonna have my stuff with me when we head to your place. Just waitin on jake to get a good weekend

Gabriel:
Well, I have the starter box of Cryx, so I guess I will have to use the nasty zombie chick in that one. I also have a Vanguard and Nomad from the Mercenary rmies and one Sentinel from the Cygnars. Manily I just wanted to paint them, since the miniatures looked so cool, but now I wouldn't mind playing once or twice to see if I like it.

I WANT to get myself a Bloat Thrall w/Bile Thrall unit, a Pistol Wraith, Machine Wraith, a Stalker (since I saw a really cool conversion), and maybe a few Bane Thalls. But I want to play first before I put that much time and money into the game.

Gabriel

Jester:
first off the chick in the starter set is still alive. G nasty in hand to hand. But I like to play with Pirate Queen Skar. Not so great in hand to hand but what she can do in the spell casting part rocks. Yes, you gotta have a bloat thrall and some bile thralls. I have a pistol wraith I like and a machine wraith. And Bane thralls are one of the best units in the game. You can take a jack down with one u it of them. But, if you decide to use scar she has a feeat that if you sacrafice 5 life all models in control range get +5 armor. Then her dagger has an ability if you sacrafice a model within 2" you can deal a pow=sacraficed models defense hit against any model in skar's control range. If you sac a bane thrall that's 20. And it's boostable. You can drop a warcaster with that. It was nicknamed the skarr bomb. I'll try and show you that too :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version