Shadowrun Pub

• May 01, 2024, 03:33:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arawan Comments and thoughts.  (Read 1070 times)

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
Arawan Comments and thoughts.
« on: February 01, 2006, 02:10:55 PM »

Again, I don't want to disturb the continuity of the thread, but I'd like to talk about it a bit.

Personally, I wish more meets would go like that. It seems that more and more, we are getting the profeshional J's, who call all the shots, the meting place, the prices, and the circumstances.

it's nice to see an almost 'honest' (it's laughable I know) Johnson who's doing the work on his own, is afraid of the runners, and isn't profeshional enough to stop to flirt with the hired help.

Personally, I'd like it; because it would be easyer to negotaiate up front the amout of money to a more satisfactory level. it seems that thease days the J's who are in it for themselves are few and far between. more and more it's just the corperate acount footing the bill. and there's chrome backup standing shoulder to shoulder with the guy you are haggling for.

perhaps that's my own fault though. the really big jobs, with the paychecks to match, have really big sponcers, and upfront power to show you shouldn't piss them off.

-RuskiFace the Pirate
No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7468 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.