Shadowrun Pub

• April 23, 2024, 01:16:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: heya gabe  (Read 1835 times)

Jester

• Nutcase
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Experienced Runner
  • I OWN ALL THE TWINKIES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
heya gabe
« on: April 13, 2006, 05:37:49 PM »

you still playing Warmachine? I've gotten my 750 pts now and am in the process of getting it all painted. I'm now thinking of a second faction, Khador. Wanna do more hand to hand than Crix allows. You have to be more finese with Crix. That's also why I'm playing Trollbloods when Hords comes out next week. Run in and bash some heads!
"Rivers of gold are grand, but golden streams....not so much."    :jester:

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
Re:heya gabe
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 05:59:07 AM »

Actually, I was never really able to get past buying a few figures and WANTING to play. :'( I did get enough minies to play a decent game, but without anyone to play with and no realy time to paint them or play, well, you know how it goes. IF you are ever in the area or if you ever want to get together and teach me, let me know and I'll super glue some of these together and get my hoop kicked. ;)

Gabriel
We do not choose this life. We do not enjoy this life. We simply live this life. Because sometimes, even the shadows need their heroes.

Jester

• Nutcase
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Experienced Runner
  • I OWN ALL THE TWINKIES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re:heya gabe
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 05:13:45 PM »

lol, I'll get back to BR sooner or later. You know, they have alotta people who play at little wars. I heard they're pretty nice folk. I'm sure one of them would be up to helping a rookie. Especially if the press ganger is there. He's basically a local rep. We have 2 guys that did that at my shop. And there ain't nothin stopping you from comin to hang out here for a weekend. Just make sure it's one that I don't have to work ;). We can go by Galactic on a saturday. Usually alotta games goin there. I got one in thius past saturday. I lost, but I'm still trying to figure out what kinda list I wanna play. And it was a fun game so that's what really counts.  ;D
"Rivers of gold are grand, but golden streams....not so much."    :jester:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7350 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 20 queries.