Shadowrun Pub

• April 28, 2024, 11:30:32 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Overlander's New Thread  (Read 2177 times)

Overlander

Overlander's New Thread
« on: April 26, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »

My name is Cypher. I am looking for a decent decker to track down a man. Name your price and location.  8)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 08:24:29 PM by Overlander »

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
Re:Overlander's New Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 07:35:54 AM »

Well, I've heard that I'm a decent decker, but I've also heard that i'm an insufferable blow-hard who thinks he's too big for his own breeches.

I'm physically located in Cal-Free, but do most of my work in Seattle. (ain't technology grand?)

Generally, for my friends, I charge $5K to track someone down.
although I don't really know you, so first, You'll have to pay the $5K to be 'added to my friend's list'

if you are strapped for cash, I do accept payment in other forms. information mostly, software ocasionally, and hardware on a regular basis.

and once, for a car... although I'm still waiting on that one so it's hard to say.

let's narrow the field a bit. not all people are as easy to find as others.

if you have a tellcom number of the individual in question, I can give you a 10% discount. if you are just trying to stalk some famous Tri-D star, there's a 25% associated-press surcharge. (this can be avoided with the 'delux friend package', for $15K upfront. this also entitles you to the ocasional free favor.)

if the person you are looking for requires groundwork, there's an extra $2k-$8k fee, depending on what area it's in, and who I know in the area that I can get to do the physical labor.

now, for an additional $5K, (on top of whatever it costs to find this person) I can give you real-time tracking for up to 45 minutes. this typically involves hacking a satalite, or hiring a local drone rigger, and is good unless YOU spook the target and make them get all paranoid like.

if you'd prefer a more 'intimate' meeting with the person in question I can do one of two things.

1st, I can arrange a Meet. this is a $25K job. I will set up a virutal drop-point, where you will have the oppertunity to talk to this particular individual. I can't make them like you, but I can get you at least two sentances to warn / bribe / whatever.

2nd, I can arrange a more... intimate... encounter. this will typically involve the person in question sedated, hog-tied, and delivered to a variety of safe-houses for a blind pickup.
this service typically runs about $100K. (I normally have to hire a team, and that takes extra money)

3rd, I can arrange for the person to disapear from one location without question, and re-apear someplace else.
$500K. I have to hire a team of 'Good' Runners, plan a stealth extraction, and cover our tracks, then fordge a new identy for the individual. pulling out entire familys will get you a group rate, but depending on the particulars is negeotable.

Now, before we go any further; Let's check your credit score. are you a friend, a good-friend, or a compleate stranger?

-RuskiFace the Pirate
No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42

Overlander

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 07:56:59 PM »

I guess i could be a friend. 5k? You got it.

Cypher slots a credstick and sends a payment of 5k to Ruski.

Just to let you know ahead of time, the mans name is Gibbs. All i know about the drek-head is that he is in Boston right now. I'm sending you some info on his physical appearance right now.

Cypher sends some data- Gibbs is 6'4". 273 lb. Black Male. Human. Tatoos all over face. Missing left eye. No cyberenetic transplants.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 08:29:44 PM by Overlander »

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 08:11:30 AM »

<Running Credit_Check.EXE v6.4>
<Certified Funds Verified. Transfer Compleate>

Well, no cyber implants will make it a bit more difficult, but the tattoos, and height will make it easyer; So, ... Friend; for the standard going rate of $5K, I can track him down for you.

would you like the information by address, or Lat-Long GPS?

And, Just to show that I'm golden, I went ahead and did some advanced recon work.

Dr. Tyson Gibbs

I've also got a Telcom number, that I'll be using to get his exact location. ... Looking it up... and. Yup. Oh. you should like this. ... he's moving... but not far. and, by my best guess, depending on service; You'll have about 45 minutes to intercept him.

He just left the New England Aquarium, and he's just arrived at the Cafe Suisse. swankey little place. I hear they have good bread.

if he's staying to have breakfast; you should have a couple of minutes before he gets the check. if you want me to delay him, for an additional $5K I can bribe the water there to give him 'extra special service' that'll make him stay for at least an hour and a half.

here's a map, if you need it.

No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7407 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 19 queries.