General > Creative Corner

Seattle

(1/4) > >>

kv:
Please let me know what you think of this; I'm trying to adjust it for those players that have never really read the books (like my group of new players), but I wanted something that would make all you folks happy too.

Here's Seattle.

Gabriel:
HHHmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Well, except for that big acrology-like building in the background, it looks almost just like Seattle to me. ;) Beut seriously, the black pyramid should probably be more of an obtuse angle there. It looks a bit steep to have over 300 floors. Just one elf's opinion. But very good indeed. You might also want to check out some art-sites on the net that may be able to get you a panoramic Seattle Skyline view. Then you can splice in some more futuristic buildings behind the main skyline and maybe even add a dragon or something silohoutted against the moon.

Gabriel

kv:
Well, that was the idea. I'm staring off new runners, and I wanted to give them a newspaper writeup like I did for my brothers last time we played - a kind of 'here's how everyone else sees what you did!' thing.

They're fun to do, but one of the starter runs I did for them was to run them through back to the shack- I had just done a group, so I had them go for a meet with Mr. Johnson at the resturaunt at the top of the Seattle Space needle, and then terrorists attacked, trying to take everyone hostage. It was fun, and let them be heroes.

So this is for another one of those newspapers sheets. If you can find me any sort of panoramic view of Seattle, I'll try and make a complete skyline.

-kv

Gabriel:
I did a google search on Seattle Skyline and found some really good ones. All of them would be appropriate, but they had a few with a mountian in the backround which I think is part of the Cascade Mountians, but I didn't really look it up. Of course, I don't have to do any of the photoshopping, so I can recomend all kinds of good pix all day long. ;)

Gabriel

kv:
Actually, a lot of pictures of Seattle feature Mt Ranier (which you can see on a clear day) or Mt Saint Helens (which you might see on a clear day if you're lucky). Both are to the southeast.

Earmark what ones you wanted me to look at, and I'll start figuring out what I need to do.

Also, what other buildings are prominent in the Seattle skyline? I put the arcology in this one, but what other buildings should I include?

-kv

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version