Shadowrun Pub

• May 07, 2024, 07:27:37 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tamanous?  (Read 2982 times)

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
Re:Tamanous?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »

Is Aztlan going to be a reacering (sp) theam in your campaign? If so, you could always have a small, concealed teocalli in the mountains. IF not, then I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

Gabriel
We do not choose this life. We do not enjoy this life. We simply live this life. Because sometimes, even the shadows need their heroes.

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2006, 04:34:48 AM »

Well, my theory was that the Teocalli were being used to move substantial amounts of mana in order to raise the magic level in a certain area high enough to summon a very powerful spirit-form. Essentially, Gestalt could form through blood transfusion, making a very powerful "summoner" and then with a large enough sacrifice (a dragon, maybe) and enough mana (hence the Teocalli) to summon one hell of a Blood spirit.

Additionally, I speculated that the teocalli rituals were being used as a network to find one of the Loci.
"Why do I care? Personally, I think everyone smells a little bit better when their flesh is smouldering..."    ---Dros, Vindictive Fire Mage

Animoosh

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2007, 06:37:33 AM »

Isn't there something about Tanamous in the New Orleans section of Smuggler Havens?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7591 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.