Shadowrun Pub

• May 10, 2024, 05:37:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Jail House RoXX012z!  (Read 3487 times)

Retread

• Runner
Jail House RoXX012z!
« on: September 02, 2006, 04:27:10 AM »

I just got out of jail today. God, fresh air smells nice...
"Why do I care? Personally, I think everyone smells a little bit better when their flesh is smouldering..."    ---Dros, Vindictive Fire Mage

AJStarhiker

• Runner
  • I much prefer ice and snow to sand and rock.
Re:Jail House RoXX012z!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »

what were you doing in jail?

kv

• Too lazy to contact Ingo for a custom title
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
    • Click here to see a bigger verison of my Pic!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 01:34:55 PM »

Yeah, I was going to say, that explains one of our missing persons, but seriously- how did you end up in the clink?

-kv
"There are three rules to surviving a gun fight.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
   If you can do that, you can survive."
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 09:06:42 PM »

Assault and Battery.

It's a really long story...
"Why do I care? Personally, I think everyone smells a little bit better when their flesh is smouldering..."    ---Dros, Vindictive Fire Mage

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 11:53:05 AM »

Then start typing motehr fragger!!!

Gabriel
We do not choose this life. We do not enjoy this life. We simply live this life. Because sometimes, even the shadows need their heroes.

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 01:20:09 PM »

Yeah, our curiosty has been piqued, so now you have to explain.

We demand entertainment!

-kv
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 02:52:24 PM »

*sigh*

Okay. I'll do my best. About a year ago there was a party at a friend's. After a while, the beer reserve needed to be replenished so my friends left for a local dive to go pick up some carry out. I was drinking vodka so I didn't really need to go. When they come back, two people pull in shortly after. A man, multiple felon, drug abuser and parapelegic, in a 94 Firebird followed by two men in a white SUV. The man in this instance is not welcome at my friend's because he threatened to have him killed on a previous occasion. Coincidentally, this man also wants my friend to "talk it out" and get in his vehicle so they can go somewhere.

At this time, another of my friends and my best friend's girlfriend (now wife) approach the white SUV. I hear them shout something about them having a gun, a sawed-off shotgun to be specific. My friend comes unglued, grabs a broken shovel head and smashes the windshield of the Firebird and stalks angrily towards the SUV, threatening them with death. These men then peel out and my friend leaves with three others to follow these people. As the men in the SUV were leaving someone throws a rotten gallon of milk at their car and it splatters on their windshield. Hee.

Now the parapelegic refused to leave, saying that someone needed to pay for his windshield. I was left there to watch the house to make sure nothing else happened. When my friends finally returned the man was still there, sitting in his car, and after multiple threats he still refused to leave. So, I put on a blue bandana, ripped a spindle from the porch of my friend's house and jumped across the yard, around his vehicle and attempted to strike him with the spindle. The spindle broke on the outside of his window so I simply punched the hell out of him. At the same time, another kid, a friend of my friend proceeded to jump on the roof of the 'victim's' car and stomp the hell out of his windshield. He finally gave in and drove away.

The party continued as normal. Eventually this guy was pulled over, drunk out his mind in a shattered car, bloody. He refused to be taken to the hospital and wasn't allowed to make a statement until his BAC was at zero. He blamed the damage to his car on the two women that were there so we had to exhonorate them. Eventually I had to admit to the battery because they were going to charge my best friend with both. First offense, 45 days. Charges were Assault and Battery and Wearing a Mask to Commit. I had to plea-bargain down from a Felonious Assault.

Now, before you jump on my back about assaulting a parapelegic you need to know something. This guy was no saint. He is a multiple felon, with a history of violence and drug abuse. In fact, the reason he is in a wheelchair is because he successfully managed to torque someone off enough to want to kill him. He was shot through the side of his car with a deer rifle, killing his girlfriend and paralyzing him from the waist down. He threatened to kill the people that shot him too after stealing something from them, I believe. Nasty business. As far as I was concerned, this guy came to my friend's house in an attempt to kill him. Why else would he bring two strangers with a gun and then ask my friend to drive away with him?

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 03:19:39 PM »

Hey, I'm with you there- a handicap is no reason to act like a cripple.

Like they said in 'Almost an Angel,' "I see an asshole in a wheelchair."

-kv
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

AJStarhiker

• Runner
  • I much prefer ice and snow to sand and rock.
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 05:07:11 PM »

*winces* ouch.  That sounds like something out of Law and Order or CSI or something.

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 05:42:31 AM »

NO, that sounds like something off of Jerry Springer. Was the paraplegic a satan-worshipping midget with feelings of inadequacy and a tattoo of the virgin on his left buttcheek?? If so, then you really should call Jerry. ;)

But seriously, if they guy's legs don't work and he's STILL starting trouble, he really needs to rethink his priorities.

Gabriel
We do not choose this life. We do not enjoy this life. We simply live this life. Because sometimes, even the shadows need their heroes.

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 06:29:23 AM »

No kidding.

Zone

• Our Lady of Drones
  • Runner
  • Semper Gumby: Always Flexible
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 09:46:49 AM »

At least you got out of the felony. But you gotta be so careful.
A woman I know sent her teenage boy off to a party such as you described and brought home a corpse.  He stood up for his girlfriend against her ex, and the ex stabbed him to death right there in ther front lawn with about 40 witnesses. The final charge brought against the murderer by the DA: manslaughter >:(
As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to hell.

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 09:53:18 AM »

How old was the ex?

Gabriel

Zone

• Our Lady of Drones
  • Runner
  • Semper Gumby: Always Flexible
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 09:56:25 AM »

IIRC 19 or 20.
As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to hell.

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 07:26:25 AM »

Well, not a juvenile then. Just another example of a drekky legal system full of holes and bribery openings.

Gabriel
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7651 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 19 queries.