Shadowrun RPG > History & Politics

Renracu Arcology Advice

(1/8) > >>

Gabriel:
Any group with more than 6 playable characters is a mob. I don't see how anyone can have fun at a game that big, especially the GM. I think i would have to kill at least 5 of those people just to get their PC's out of the way.

Gabriel

kv:
Well, Ruski (who was GMing) sent us into the Renracu Arcology to tangle with Deus, and maybe that's what he was trying for.

This is a group of pretty much all new runners, and I'm thinking the group leaving will be smaller than the group that entered. There are a few of us who are going to survive, but we'll be the minority.

-kv

Elena V:
Who do you predict will survive?  'Cause, you know, my gal already has a serious chainsaw wound across her ribs.  

kv:
Actually, I'm hoping that our friend with the dual-grenade launchers bites the big one... jsut because I'm constantly afraid that something is going to go horribly wrong. Plus, he's basically worthless once we're actually face-to-face with one of these things.

I mean, who wants to be 5 feet away from the evil creature when some moron is firing HE Anti-personell grenades at it? That's just a recipe for unpleasantness.

Of course, I'm trying to stay hidden and on the down-low with the whole invisibility thing. Although the whole "Ultrasound and thermographic can see you anyway" is a little annoying. Actually, I was meaning to ask these guys about that.

What say you, denziens of my favorite Pub?

-kv

Jester:
the dude with the grenade launcher needs to be iced. If I was playing in that game and he did something stupid like that I'd kill him for endangering the run and the team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version