Shadowrun Pub

• May 04, 2024, 01:19:08 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wicker Man  (Read 953 times)

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
Wicker Man
« on: February 04, 2007, 02:47:16 AM »

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

WHAT THE HECK!!! NO WAY! NO FREAKING WAY!!! What were they smoking! Did they try and write this movie while slamming car doors on their heads?? GGAAHH!!

... ok.. im feeling a little bit better...
Guess i should first off say that i didnt get to see the "original" one with the normal ending, but the DVD with the "shocking alternate ending" which is about as shocking as licking a gum drop.

I wasnt to impressed with the movie as that first bit there probally says quite clearly, and thats not even fully expressing myself... It started out ok, but slowly degraded into a "ooky spooky" movie where you know some monsters round the next corner... and theres nothing. Had a total Innsmouth vibe to the place but didnt follow through, suppose to be a suspense movie but thats all it was, "suspense" no actual body, no actual anything.

Not sure how many people liked the movie, and hope im not offending them, but i just couldnt stand that... It was just another movie of blown up billing and proportion, but ended up giving you nothing. Like the Saw series, i kinda liked the 1st one, but i didnt even bother to watch 2 after hearing more of it, and in 3 its like they nixxed anything really resembling a story and just went for trying to make a mindless snuff video in new and "shocking" ways.

To the op guys, if you feel this post needs deleting or doesnt fit, go ahead, i just needed to get this off my chest before i blew a gasket or something..
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Jester

• Nutcase
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Experienced Runner
  • I OWN ALL THE TWINKIES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re:Wicker Man
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 05:06:14 AM »

I've never seen the movie. Never wanted to see the movie. And after reading that I damn sure will never see the movie. It looked stupid in the previews. Thanks for helping me not waste about 2 hours of my life. :)
"Rivers of gold are grand, but golden streams....not so much."    :jester:

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 10:35:04 AM »

Then you choose wisely. after i've had some time to calm, im still actually rather miffed at this movie. Cage does a fairly good job in it,  but its pretty much for naught. Only reason i watched it was my brother got a bunch of movies, and so far not a one has really been good.

its getting to the point where theres no substance to movies, they are just making a giant ball of nothing and rolling it down a hill to pick up bits and peices that might be interisting.
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Jester

• Nutcase
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Experienced Runner
  • I OWN ALL THE TWINKIES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 05:13:49 AM »

lol! I like that one
"Rivers of gold are grand, but golden streams....not so much."    :jester:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7537 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.