Shadowrun Pub

• April 25, 2024, 12:24:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: theshadowrun  (Read 2063 times)

MrJohnson

• Fresh Fish
  • I'm a llama!
theshadowrun
« on: February 10, 2007, 06:23:48 PM »

Hi everyone, thanks to the staff of this site allowing me to once again post an advertisment for my site. I am the owner of a pbp shadowrun website, we have been active and surviving now for just around 2 years.. we offer muliple gamerooms that are both pbp (play by post) and java live gamerooms.. nothing to join, just need to register and have your charater ready.. the site is pretty easy to navigate. Weve been featured on several websites now including "Quotefile" "Big Kahunas Shadowrun" "The Shadowrun Webring" and ranked in the top 10 for Shadowrun rollplaying websites. We currently have several campains in progress as well as some just starting out.. were looking for new GMs and players to help continue the sites survival.. if you love shadowrun, and being around a friendly community that has a love for the game, then please stop by, register and say hi.. join a game, run a game, sit back and have fun, your imagination is your only limit.. hope to see you there

www.theshadowrun.proboards7.com

Mr. Johnson

once again thanks to the staff of this site to allow me a space to advertise, i will be sure to add a link to your site here within this week...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7364 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.