Shadowrun RPG Play-By-Post Games > Welcome to the Shadows

Possible New Run - OOC

(1/10) > >>

BornKrazi:
Alright I have waited ever so patiently for somebody to start a new PBP game.  Since nobody has done anything I decided to take matters into my own hands.  Would anybody be interested in playing?  I would like to know about how many people I would be dealing with, which would then determine which one of my runs out of my BIG BOOK OF DEATH I'd use on you!   ;D  So let me know.

Nike Shox:
I would be willing to play. Just let me know...

kv:
I'd b e willing to play, too. I'm a little too burned out (with GMing various other things, and lots of games in real life with friends and brothers) and busy to run a game, but I'm more than capable of playing.

-kv

ROOTless:
Which edition?

BornKrazi:
It would be 3rd edition.  I'm pretty laid back.  I allow characters to start with top notch shit if they can give me a good enough background (ex. you can have 1-2 items with an availability over 8 if you give me enough of a reason why you would posses it, but remember the better you are, the better your enemies will be).  You can use priority system or point based (123 points).  You don't have to write me an autobiography on your character, but I am heavy into roleplay so I'd like to know a lil something about them.

I don't tie a fixer or Johnson or anything like that together in common. I'll figure out some way, after reading all the backgrounds, into incorporating you guys together into a team.  Now have patience with Nike, she is still new.  She's never done a PBP game before.  And KV is done and maybe ROOT...anybody else?  We'll give the deadline to join by Friday the 16th.  Character submission by Wednesday the 21st and hopefully be started by Friday the 23rd.  Sound good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version