Shadowrun RPG > The Corporations

NewsNet

(1/5) > >>

BornKrazi:
I read about KV trying to find corp logos...and I was just curious if anyone knew if NewsNet had one or not?  If they didn't anybody have any suggestions as to what it should/would look like?

kv:
NewsNet? Isn't that from Robocop?

-kv

BornKrazi:
Could be...but I read it on page 21 of New Seattle.

"NewsNet is the biggest independent news network in the world.  Because no megacorporation owns or controls them, they have a decent shot at fairly unbiased journalism, and they take pot-shots at everyone.  NewsNet snoops have a rep for being the best at digging up information and getting in where they're not wanted.  They may not be outstanding at catching the latest-breaking news as it happens, like KSAF, but they're masters of old-fashioned muckraking and investigative reporting"

So I was gonna use them in a run I was designing, and I was curious as to what their logo would be...

kv:
You could always substitute KSAF for them- since KSAF is guilty of "planning" news- they constantly hire runners to go out and do things, just to "catch them in the act," and make big headlines.

-kv

BornKrazi:
But lately they haven't done drek since Big D died and well I don't have their logo either.  It doesn't really matter at all, being I changed the run around to something totally different...but you know what they say about curiosity...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version