Shadowrun Pub

• April 26, 2024, 02:53:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: A Rainy Day in Seattle  (Read 11090 times)

kv

• Too lazy to contact Ingo for a custom title
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
    • Click here to see a bigger verison of my Pic!
Re:A Rainy Day in Seattle
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 09:39:53 AM »

19:05
With no other obstacles, Patch moves through the kitchen and back area of the club toward the front, where people will be partying, dancing, and eating. Sliding into the crowd from the back, he uses the hidden cybereye behind his eyepatch to take pictures of possible watchers inside the bar- anyone trying to look a little too casual. Tapping the briefcase against his leg, Patch finds the hostess, and asks for a place to wait until the table is ready.
"There are three rules to surviving a gun fight.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
   If you can do that, you can survive."
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

BornKrazi

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 09:48:02 AM »

Sunday - 19:05

The hostess leads Patch to a corner spot at the bar, which actually overlooks the booth in which the meeting is to take place.  A taller the average male human sits on the opposite end of the bar looking a bit nervous.  He eyes the place over from time to time as if he's looking for someone, or something.  He's decked out in a fine Armante suit and has a briefcase you notice, that seems to be aimed at the empty booth you're waiting on.

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 12:57:38 PM »

With a smile, I'll tip the waitress who showed me to the seat, and slide a hundred newyen bill into her hand, "Would it be possible," I ask, a half smile on my face in what I call my most charming look, "for you to spill a drink on that man at the end of the bar?  The one with the suitcase? He's an old friend, and I'd love to play a prank on him."[/b]
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

BornKrazi

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 07:08:57 PM »

Sunday - 19:05

The hostess clutches the money and thinks for only half a tick before smiling back at him.  "Sure thing sweetie," she walks over with a glass of synthvodka in hand and pretends to slip, pouring the fluid all over the guy's shirt and lap.  He jumps up and and yells at the hostess who simply reply's with a "I'm sorry sir, let me help you clean that up."  The man looks over towards the door before grabbing his briefcase and storms off into the bathroom.

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2007, 07:42:15 PM »

I'll laugh to myself, "Okay, that might not have been that effective, but it was funny. Maybe later I'll give him a roofie."

With the eyes away, I'll look for his replacement, or anyone else at the bar or nearby paying undue attention to myself or the table.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 01:41:34 PM by Kid_Vid »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Curris

• Grunt
  • We come in Peace! ( whisper ) Shoot to kill, men..
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 12:13:07 AM »

16:39

Having made the drive to matchsticks safely, although grumbling under his breath at the traffic, Ark moves out to find a parking garage. He wasn't as familiar with this area as he was with Renton, and the local area seemed clean and peaceful enough, but he didn't want to just leave his car on the street.

16:56

About ten blocks away, Ark finds a garage. Not one of the newer steel and plasteel ones with the wiz car-elevators and occasional datajack and comm-connection hookups, but the ancient concrete ramped ones. But the automated gate's ticket price is decent, all things considered, so Ark registers a parking slot for the next 3 hours. Concentrating for a moment, he calls his headclock as he parks his car. "I still have two hours. . . Although it would be easy to get in now, before the place crowds up. . "

Ark debates on this for a while before settling on staying in his car. He checks around his parking space for a jackpoint, but unfortunately, he was correct with his original estimation. The only item breaking the monotony of the concrete was a security panel, to report fires or thefts, but Ark didn't want to break into that. It probably wasn't connected to anything external anyway, and would be too much trouble even if it was. He thinks to himself.

17:01With a need to burn some time, Ark closes his eyes and reclines his chair. Letting his body go, piece by piece, he slips into the astral to peak at the restaurant. Taking a moment to reorient himself, he recalls which direction Matchsticks is relative to himself. Floating gently out of the car, he zips the several blocks to the restaurant. I wonder if Fuzzy is here yet? Ark wonders.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 12:13:53 AM by Curris »
By reading this, you have just given me temporary control of your brain. . .

BornKrazi

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 07:41:58 AM »

Sunday - 19:07

The troll bouncer continues puffing on his cigar when he answers his phone...a moment later he tosses what's left of the stoogie and rushes back inside...
---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---The man who had the drink spilt on him returns from the restroom and takes his seat back at the bar, only this time the briefcase is sitting on the floor next to him.  He looks at the door once more then his watch.  He mumbles something to himself before ordering another drink.

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »

19:07

With the guy back, and the suitcase still there, Patch's paranoia starts to go into overdrive. He doesn't like people watching him, or even watching people near him. He does not like it at all. He briefly toys with the idea of doing something more drastic, but it seems a little too early to give someone a roofie- it would work better later into the night, when it would just be one of many people who got drugged.

The man with the case seems to be waiting for something- and a little itch at the back of his mind told Patch it wasn't something good. Wary of being set up, or attacked from behind as he watched this guy, Patch turns and lets his eyes wander, both in infrared and human sights, trying to gauge the people around him.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

BornKrazi

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2007, 08:34:43 PM »

Sunday - 19:08

The man notices Patch staring at him and nods, he then looks over towards the door and smiles.  In walks a beautiful human female.  She struts her stuff over towards the bar and takes a seat next to him.  The give each other a kiss and he orders her a drink, you over hear her say "Sorry I'm late honey, traffic was horrible."  He whispers something in her ear and she smiles seductively and kisses him on the lips softly, he pays his bill and the two of them quickly exit hand in hand.

BornKrazi

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 08:41:39 PM »

Sunday - 19:10

Fuzzy is still on his important phone call when another call comes through.  "Hello?"  The chill started at the base of his spine and started to creep up his back slowly like a spider crawling, searching for the perfect spot to attack.  "OH FRAG ME!"

Fuzzy hangs up the phone and slides down in his seat.  A bead of sweat trickles down his face and off the tip of his nose.  He quickly finds a parking lot to pull over in.  He frantically rapid dials a list of numbers quickly organizing a new location for the meet.  I guess things never go according to plan... he thinks to himself as he quickly races towards Tacoma while dialing Patch's cell phone number.

---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ----   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---   ---
The troll bodyguard in the pinstripe suit bursts through the back door of Matchsick's into the back alley.  He moves so fast his giant body is nothing more then a blur.  Out of nowhere two individuals dressed in sleek black suits fade in from the shadows with their silenced MP5's aimed directly at his chest.  The only real audible noise heard is the handful of rounds that ricochet off the dumpster and the distinctive sound of a neck snap as one of the individuals is now slumped on the ground.  The other quickly readjusts to take aim at the massive troll, but to no avail, before he gets a chance to pull the trigger his jaw is realigned and the opposite side of his head is now sporting a softball size dent in it.  His lifeless body makes a soft thud as it falls to the ground.  The troll dials a number on his cell as he dumps the bodies in the trash and enters his Ferrari then speeds away into the night.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 08:42:57 PM by BornKrazi »

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2007, 10:36:47 AM »

19:08

Never one to trust in coincidence, Patch lifts up his eyepatch under the pretense of rubbing his hidden eye, and snaps a couple pictures of the guy and the lady, both in infrared and normal vision. When the guy notices him and smiles, Patch raises his glass with a smile of his own.

Dialing his comm, he speaks into the internal mike.  "Hey, omae. I know you're probably busy on the matrix, but can I get you to run a couple of pictures for me? See if anything jumps out at you- thus chummer was staring at the table I'm supposed to be meeting at, and it's making me twitch."[/i]

Ending the voice message, he sends a text-only message to Fuzzy, attaching the pictures. "Recognize either of them?" It asks simply, with the pictures attached.

19:10
Patch answers the call without moving or putting down his drink, listening to the subdermal speakers and speaking with the use of his subvocal mic. "Hey Omae. What's up?"[/b]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 05:34:58 PM by Kid_Vid »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

BornKrazi

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2007, 10:23:14 PM »

Sunday - 19:10

"Hoi chum.  To answer your first question, I've never seen them.  But we do have a slight change of plan.  The meet has been changed to Fenris Nacht in Tacoma, can you be there by 8?"  Fuzzy changes lanes in the moderate traffic, tryin to see in the pooring down rain.

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2007, 11:51:45 PM »

19:10

"Frag. Yeah, I can make that, but it doesn't leave me a lot of time to check things out. You know that I like to have all my bases covered, Fuzzy."

Patch glances up at the invisible chronometer display, checking the time. Frag. Ten minutes to get to the car, another fifteen to get across town and get to the other place. Five minutes to get in and find the table. It could be done, but this meant the Johnson was trying to keep everyone off balance.

And Patch didn't especially like Johnsons who tried to keep everyone off balance. That meant the Johnson was screwing with them.

Leaving his drink on the table, Patch moves toward the exit he entered through, briefcase in tow. Time to move, time to move fast.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

BornKrazi

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2007, 07:04:46 AM »

Sunday - 19:11

"I know Patch, trust me when I say if it wasn't needed, I wouldn't have done it.  I have to protect my interests, your interests, and most of all my employers interests.  It will all make sense when I explain what needs to be done.  See you then."  Fuzzy disconnects without another word, he started thinking to himself the simplicity of this run is causing a lot more of a headache then it's worth.  He quickly shrugs his feeling of guilt, tryin to recompose himself back on track.  He dials up Ark's number while speeding down the highway.

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2007, 09:31:00 AM »

19:11
Patch quickly moves out the back door that he entered through, and briskly walks to the garage where his car is stored, dropping to one knee to check under the car for incendiaries before getting in.

Satisfied that his car wasn't bombed before he gets in, he starts it and pulls out of the garage- on the upside, the first hour is free, so it doesn't cost him anything.

19:19
Patch drives out into the rain and races to the new meet.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7380 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 16 queries.