Shadowrun Pub

• April 20, 2024, 06:08:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Rainy Day in Seattle  (Read 11080 times)

BornKrazi

Re:A Rainy Day in Seattle
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2007, 12:06:46 AM »

Sunday - 20:11

"Certainly, simply let me know."  With that Fuzzy closes the briefcase and locks it in place.  He finishes his drink quickly, and slides out of the booth.  He stands up and shakes everyone hand.  And begins to leave, he pauses and looks back at the group, "Thank you for your help."  He walks away closing the curtain behind him.

Fuzzy takes a deep breath once he's out of the sight of the group.  I hope they can pull this off... he thinks to himself before settling up the tab.  He exits the club through the front entrance.  And disappears in the night...

kv

• Too lazy to contact Ingo for a custom title
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
    • Click here to see a bigger verison of my Pic!
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »

Sunday 20:11

"Okay now that we've agreed to do this, who wants to check up and find out how in over our collective heads we are?"[/b]
"There are three rules to surviving a gun fight.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
   If you can do that, you can survive."
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2007, 12:42:11 PM »

Sunday 20:12

Patch will put his heavy coat back on, preparing to go back out into the rain tonight. Looking over his two teammates, Patch will inwardly hope that the both of them are incredibly good at thier jobs. But he didn't want to ask names, especially not in an area like this where it could be overheard or recorded. Slipping the bug scanner into the pocket of his coat, Patch picks up his briefcase, and makes a quick scan of the crowd before he speaks to his fellow runners.

"Okay, deckman, can you check you contacts, see if anyone you know has a feel on this girl? Princess, you can do the same? Let's figure out what's really going on here, before we make definite plans to take care of the problem."

Patch glanes to the chronometer in the corner of his field of vision. "So, what's the plan? Where are we meeting- my place, or Fuzzy's?"
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Curris

• Grunt
  • We come in Peace! ( whisper ) Shoot to kill, men..
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »

Ark gives Patch a quizzical look at the names deckman and Princess, but shrugs it off as conversational banter. Taking his cue from the man putting on his coat, Ark also preps to leave, leaving his own telecom number (one of them, anyway) for the other two, before picking up his bag.

"Yeah, sure, I can do some digging. I say we meet up later; these things take time. I'm good for anytime around one A.M., unless you folks need your sleep. . . And for that matter, I think it would be best if we used Fuzzy's place. I'd hate to intrude under unusual circumstances. . ." Ark says in his slow deliberate speech.
By reading this, you have just given me temporary control of your brain. . .

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2007, 02:07:29 PM »

20:12

Patch looks over at the woman, whose name he hadn't caught yet. "Care to weigh in, Princess? Or are we all going to do our own legwork, and meet at Fuzzy's motel after one?"

Standing there made him uncomfortable, but he didn't want to re-sit, and he didn't want to hang there exposed.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Curris

• Grunt
  • We come in Peace! ( whisper ) Shoot to kill, men..
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2007, 11:28:08 PM »

Ark gives the room another moment before heading for the door. "I'll call if I find anything, but I'll be at Fuzzy's spot at about one. Take care everybody." He makes his way back to the front of the club, out the door, nodding at the doorman as he goes.

Back in his car, Ark drives around until he finds a 24-hour Matrix Cafe which seem to be so plentiful here in Tacoma. Inside, about three other customers browsed the 'Trix via vidscreen-and-keyboard style cyberterminals while a staff member (Sysop? Waitress?) ran them the occasional soycaf. Nervously returning the greeting from the lady at the front desk as he shakes off the rain, Ark selects a terminal, slots his credstick and settles in. He pulls out his deck and jacks in. "Now it's time for some answers. . ." He says as the familiar digitalscape forms in his head.
By reading this, you have just given me temporary control of your brain. . .

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2007, 01:27:28 AM »

20:13

Patch nods at the decker's words, nods to the 'Princess' and walks toward the back door. Sliding out is always easier than coming in, and having more than one way out of a room is important. Carrying a briefcase in one hand, Patch's other hand carries the gun inside his coat, just in case. Scanning rooftops and the alley for eyes before moving toward his car, Patch is completely soaked by the time he keys open the door and sits in his Americar.

"Well, fun."

Sitting there, he takes a second look at the information Fussy provided. Pulling his datapad out of his coat pocket, Patch smiles to himself. The idea that he was rabidly anti-tech always worked to his advantage, so he tried to play it up as much as possible. Thumbing the device on, he dials up his decker contact. Not getting an answer, he leaves a short video message, asking the kid to look up this chicka, see if he could find out who she was, and what she did that pissed someone off this bad. Hanging up, he finds himself with some time on his hands...

Time to go make sure this motel was really secure...
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7333 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 22 queries.