Shadowrun Pub

• May 14, 2024, 03:04:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: OLD Cast of Shadows  (Read 9580 times)

Zone

• Our Lady of Drones
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Runner
  • Semper Gumby: Always Flexible
Re: OLD Cast of Shadows
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2008, 08:13:21 AM »

I found the Pub via Capt. North cause I was looking for ghoul info and he'd posted something that showed up in the search engine.

Locally there is a SR game gearing up but these guys aint da guyz so I'm kinda trepidatious about a new group - God forbid I should get a bunch of dice rollers, I like the RP aspect to much to be doomed to numbers crunchers
As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to hell.

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2008, 10:32:45 PM »

well, there is something to be said for min-max munchkins.
at least they have read all the books so they know how to munchkinify their PC's.
LOL
i know what you mean though. a PC based on getting every bonus possible with a pistol isn't nearly as fun to run with as the guy who spent 10 pages of text writing up a back story to explain why he walks with a limp.
normally i gave like a karma a page for back story, just to encourage that sort of thing.
-Ruski
No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42

Zone

• Our Lady of Drones
  • Runner
  • Semper Gumby: Always Flexible
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2008, 08:48:46 AM »

Damn, I think I'd start out with 17 karma from you then  ;)
As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to hell.

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
Re:OLD Cast of Shadows
« Reply #108 on: February 21, 2008, 03:22:25 PM »

Case and point.  Captain North is in and out too.

A little late, But hey. Just goes to prove you cant Cap the Capt.

Shoot me, zap me with magic, have phys-ads rearrange the structure of my body using large lead pipes, set me on fire and blow me up, and i still come back the monster outta a bad trid that the corps wont stop milking cause some where out there theres a burnt out beetle boy who just keeps buyin them, and with minimal whining about how long it took my face and arm to grow back, or how one shoulder is now an inch and a half higher then the other one.

Howdy ho Runner-inos!

After having to lie-low after  a rather bad accident that caused a rather big, (And i'd have to say pretty, all those toxic chems burning up real pretty in all sorts of good colors and cool looking smoke..) fire involving some good home made C4 (Which, the rumors are true, if you give flaming C4 a good strom impact it can, and will blow up..) a vampire nest, and an old corpo bio/chemical warfare bunker.. well, lets just say the heat was on and i gotta take a tour of the world.... hooked up to a makeshift BTL station in an undisclosed bomb shelter built back in the world war 2 days... The places where i had to jam and staple the wires into my head are still a little sore...

Anyways... Its good to see there are still so many of the Old-timers stomping around sticking it to "The Man" to get pay checks from "The Other Man"!!
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

APOCALYPSE

• Japanese Great Dragon
  • Goon
  • Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2008, 07:14:39 PM »

Hey Capt.

Yours is always a friendly face that this ol' dragon loves to see. I still lurk here myself but sit in the shadows a bit more compared to my younger scaly self....maybe it's the age and hardened scales creeping up on me.

Send me an IM. I look forward to catchin up with you.

Your friendly neighborhood spide.....err, I mean dragon. ;D

:apoc: Apoc
:apoc: If I’m asleep at the bar counter then probably drifted into astral space and forgot where I was so feel free to give me a nudge to bring me back to your reality. :apoc:

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
« Reply #110 on: February 23, 2008, 03:52:17 AM »

Thats the nice thing bout being a vampire, old age doesnt seem to make you get all stiff and sore and stuff... Though it might be making me a little crazy.. then again that could just be a side effect from the gene therapy they used when raising me catching up... And yet again it could just be i was plum crackers to start..

Either way, its good to be around again and see some good ole faces about still...
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7697 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 19 queries.