Shadowrun Pub

• April 26, 2024, 03:43:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Custom pistols  (Read 2076 times)

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
Custom pistols
« on: April 08, 2008, 02:36:06 PM »

First off, i just got out of the dentist, and have been assulted by the mixture of novicaine, nitros oxide, and perkacets, or however its spelled, so this will probally be as coharent as a coyote shaman on a peyote trip..

Long time ago i drew up a couple pistols for a game i was running, they were created by a former Ares employee who went solo-gun smith taking the name Hades. The guy did largely legal custom work, but to people he "trusted" (iow, owed big favors, or had enough nuyen to choke a dragon, no offense Apoc) he could do customized guns made tailored to that person. It was a long process but i figured the guns were good, being custom made to measure they helped the person handle recoil, little easier to aim, came with built in smartlink as part of the package, and what not. There were about 3-4 basic levels, Light, Medium, Heavy, and super heavy. Never got the chance to post them, but as i finally unraveled the secrets of deviant art site i have them posted finally, along with my collection of melee weapons i've drawn.

... but since there is now an attachment option that was all for naught more or less.. http://etherseraph.deviantart.com/gallery/ for any who wanna see what i got.

First is the Heavy Pistol, a 44 mag or around there with plenty of kick and stopping power, In the end it and the medium pistol werent really that much diffrent from your standard med and heavy pistols save the bonuses from being tailored and what not. Always figured have several slots for configuration. Mount on top of the barrel, bottom of the barrel, muzzle, and the Grip. Carries 6 shots, 1 in chamber 5 in clip, though longer clips were availible.

Next is the light pistol, which uses hold out bullets rather then lights. The big draw of the gun was how concealabile it was, and the option of full auto fire on it making it more of a machine pistol really.  Nice little hidey gun that can spray down someone who isnt expecting auto fire from something like that. Could even use standard silencer as well without the fast weardown.

And finally, the Super Heavy pistol. Shoots bullets around the 454 + range. Down sides to it were clip size, about 4, 1 chamber 3 clip, again bigger clips availible, but they increased weight and decreased conceal alot, but then again, thats not exactly a gun you "conceal" sounded like a cannon when shot and couldnt really be used with a silencer, would just tear it apart, so everybody knew that someone was shooting something big and nasty close by. Hard to hide as well. Plain and simple its an Assault pistol, something you use to knock out a corps Critters, drones, vehicles, doors, and groups of guards.. It also could use a large assortment of ammo like APDS, and a gel round that would either knock out a troll, or make him wish it had. Also toyed with the idea of Micro-grenade rounds for it, for that little extra surprise..

Anyways, thats all i got, questions, comments, ect?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 08:54:22 PM by Capt_North »
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
Re: Stuff i talked of long ago and just got to.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:46:36 PM »

Oh yeah.. little extra things i forgot..

Rather then the basic full slide the guns only real moving external part was the back bit, worked as hammer and all and kept it from jamming up frequently. Only way to get it apart was either take it to the maker, or try and pry it with tools and risk damaging it... No idea why i chose that clip style as well, with the handle as it was, and the size of some of those bullets an internal one was out. might have also had to do with the fact that at the time i was dreaming up some weird auto loading cyber arms.. one had a clip attachment that connected to the arm and an internal store of ammo so you could go all John Woo on everybody, the other had an internal storage space that would hold the clip, when gun ran out mag is dropped and the arm opens and a pair of little robotic arms would insert the new clip without having to wait a turn or anything.. course it would only work with one brand of gun and all that.. but i thought it was cool.
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7380 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 17 queries.