Shadowrun RPG > Role Playing

The Usual Place

(1/231) > >>

Zone:
It sits on a corner lot in downtown.  
It is a little gritty and the widows are dirty but it doesn't do much to hide the fact that they are more than plain glass.
It is dim inside - no bright lights just tinted or shaded lamps.  There is a row of booths to the right and to the left, the bar stretches 3/4 of the legnth of the room, a grill hisses behind it.  
There is a small kitchen reached via a door behind the bar and a pair of rest rooms at the far end of the room beyond the booths flanking another locked and unadorned door.
The dayshift is presided over by a human called Lucius but nights the are covered by the troll called Beau.
The unassuming sign board over the door says simply:
The Usual Place.

Gabriel:
So Z,

Can I buy you a drink to soothe my shattered ego from the last time I tried to flex for ya??  ;)

Gabriel

Jester:
Jester walks by and smacks gabe in back of the had while giggling and heads straight for the bar

APOCALYPSE:
Apoca is following close behind Jester....laughing at Gabe carrying his Dragon-sized mug....

Pulls up a stool and calls for an ale.

and his fiddlers three.

;D

kv:
  Shows up with a stack of comic books under his arm (the old-style paper books with anchient characters like Batman and Superman), nd sits in a chair near the door, taking a whole booth to himself and his paper books.

-Kid Vid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version