General > Reviews

Video Games

(1/20) > >>

kv:
What games is everyone playing? Anything new? Like it, love it, hate it?

-kv

Jester:
I'm playing 2 games right now. First one is Borderlands. I just got around to getting it and it's alot of fun. No deathmatching but the co-op experiance is cool. The second one is a closed beta for World of Tanks. It's a team based shooter where you drive around in WW2 tanks blasting the other guys. Right now we can use Russian and German tanks. They are about to add american tanks in the next patch. When it comes out, not sure when, you will be able to form clans. And clans the clans will be able to fight for teritory in europe. And one of the best parts about the whole thing is it will be a micro transaction game. So the overall game itself will be free to play. That's what I'm playing right now :)

Zone:
Actually , I recently rediscovered a copy of Baldur's Gate II at the bottom of a box and although I beat it once upon a time, I decided to run it again using only the female characters - the Go-gos goMedieval if you will ;) 

Ingo Monk:
I'm playing a whole lot of Battlefield Bad Company 2.  On off days I'm going through Mass Effect 2 as well ;)

APOCALYPSE:
I'm a huge STARCRAFT fan so been playing STARCRAFT II. What more can I say besides it's a blast. It only took over ten years for them to finish it.

Also, been playing through Final Fantasy Tactics A2 on my Nintendo DS as well as using my Wii Fit.

@Zone: Baldur's Gate II was a blast. I used to have it but got rid of it a long time ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version