Shadowrun Pub

• April 19, 2024, 08:57:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Idea  (Read 1525 times)

Mr. Van

• Fresh Fish
An Idea
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:12:29 AM »

Over the years I've always hated having to create a "new" character everytime I wanted to play. Allow me to clarify this for a moment, character life with my group is about three runs. So when one PC dies its like pressing the reset button, in order for the group to play again it was back to the drawing board. I also hated my inability to use a character with a different GM simply because he couldn't verify I actually earned everything and didn't just ask the pencil fairy to give it to me. And finally I sometimes like to just roleplay or do some character development, maybe enjoy a little of my hard earned nuyen or possibly I want some extra cred and need a little freelance work. With no simple solution in site I've decided to solve the problem myself, well more corrrectly, solve this problem for my fellow runners...

Here is my plan. Im willing to host solo players in need of all the usual player upkeep we so often rush through or simply overlook. Example: just finished a job against Novatech and scored some big cred? You've had your eye on that Panther Assault Cannon for some time now haven't you? Or perhaps you bike got blown to bits by that corp strike team and you're in need of a new one? Or maybe your cut of the profit is just not enough to cover that loan from Fat Tony and you just need a little extra cred (by the way there's a couple of Fat Tony's thugs sitting out front). What's a runner to do?

Overall I want to provide these various services and have them hold water for you the player. I want any GM to be able to contact me to verify their players developments. Maybe you even have a unique character concept and just want an easy job to test the waters. Or maybe your character is just anti-social or doesn't play well with others. Whatever it may be I would like to help provide a solution to meet your needs.

If interested simply let me know. You can email characters to me: mistorvan@gmail.com (I don't check this account regularly so if you submit a character please notify me in this thread or send me a private message)

<Edit: Mr. Van is a retired runner who is utilizing his contacts and resources to establish himself as a Fixer. Also want to clarify this would be a PBP game, but I'm willing to do email base if that would be easier.>
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 04:24:50 AM by Mr. Van »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7325 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.