Shadowrun Pub

• May 02, 2024, 02:06:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RPG Forums  (Read 889 times)

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
RPG Forums
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:14:01 AM »

Heyya people!

SO, im talking with some friends and they are hoping to get some new blood for some forum games they are running..

The games are Comic based, mainly in DC and Marvel universes..

First off we have Titans. Based on the Teen Titans its our newest game and sort of a learning ground for new players and us as we work on establishing our own rules. Characters can either be Named (Such as characters normally excisting in said universe such are StarFire and BeastBoy) Custom, (characters built from scratch for your own purpose and needs), and Adapted (Characters from other settings or groups reworked to fit what you want to play, such as WonderBoy (adapted from Diana troy) HourBoy (adapted from HourMan 1,000,000) and Azrael (adapted from.. .. Well, Azrael) Characters are to be teenaged, (or alien equivlent of) and limited to a single character for now

Website is http://titans.255games.com/index.php
You can find me as Matthew Tyler (Aka, Hourboy)

Next (and kinda on haitus) is The Dream.
Takes place in the marvel universe where charles Xavier and Magneto dissappeared before the two really started coming to blows. The school was taken over by Emma Frost (Winters) to take over Xaviers place in helping teach young mutants.
Characters are custom and Established characters, i play 4 custom characters and 1 established character. Its largely freeform as well, we have introduced a Stat system and such to kinda help with some God Modders we had, but they are more like a measurement for the most part..

Website is http://dream.255games.com/index.php
My Handle is AsharOfAsh

Final is New Golden Age.
Takes place in a modern "Golden age" setting. Heros are stock Golden age heros more or less, no customs or adapts. Support characters (NPC played by players) Can be custom, adopted, or adapted. And villians (yes, we get to play bad guys) are Adopt, Adapt, and customs from any age.

We are running it by letting players play villians and make story lines for other characters, mainly their Designated Hero for their villian, and the occasional cross over. Would suggest checking out the Titans board first to get the hang of things before giving this one a try as it is alot more complex.

Website is: http://goldenage.255games.com/index.php
Can find me as TheKindlyOnes
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Capt_North

• Grunt
Re: RPG Forums
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 11:15:18 AM »

If interisted give me a PM and i'll tell more and can pass on the Main Mods MSN to you, as well as our MIRC chat and everything else!
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Capt_North

• Grunt
Re: RPG Forums
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 12:48:28 PM »

*grumbles* been informed i messed up.. Wonderboy isnt donna troy, but cassandra sandmark, wondergirl. Anybody interisted Donna troy is up for grabs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7511 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 17 queries.