Shadowrun Pub

• March 28, 2024, 07:13:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Technomancer observation  (Read 1498 times)

bull30548

• Grunt
  • I'm a llama!
Technomancer observation
« on: May 24, 2012, 07:02:22 PM »

I was reading over the technomancer and I was seeing some similarities.  Technomancer reminds me of the 3rd edition magic user.  If you look at it there are a lot of similarities to it.  I think that is what they are going for when they did fourth edition.  They progressed magicians from having to spend a ton of karma for spells and other items like not being able to bind foci until you get karma.  Now Technomancers are the new thing on the block.  I think it is cool that they move the rules along to show progression of the times.  The rarest thing in the world was those with magic talent now there appears to be a divergent.  I wonder what happens when they move the calendar to 2080?  Maybe I will get my Techno Adept (Mystic Adept where Resonance and Magic start to overlap)

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
Re: Technomancer observation
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 10:30:02 PM »

you can already do a mage with AR goggles and a geas to pay off the essence loss for a datajack.
you just can't see the internet and the astral plane at the same time on the same guy without goggles for one or the other.
No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7089 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 20 queries.