Shadowrun Games > Shadowrun Online

Shadowrun Online

<< < (2/10) > >>

kv:
Shadowrun Online got funded!

As of right now (7:37am, PST) they're sitting at $505,238

Which means that Shadowrun Online will eventually be a game, and I'd be happy to run around with any of your chummers.

Sorry about being a rusty gate about this one, the idea of playing Shadowrun with my peeps online really appeals to me, and since I've tried it before with paying monthly and it was very expensive for a sometimes-happening (Ruski and I both bought Star Wars Old Republic, paid for three months of subscription, and got to play together a total of four times), this system really appeals to me.

Anyway, I'll shut up about kickstarter stuff in the future, I'm just excited I got to be a part of this (and SR:R).

- kv

kv:
Final count: $558,863

:D

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1964352341/shadowrun-online/posts/282597

I'll shut up now, and look forward to my Shadowrun games.

- kv

bull30548:
So we team Pub chummers met over a mug a beer and got it in our heads we could be runners?  If the magic system isn't overly complicated I will do a shaman a mighty dark goddess shaman moohahahahaha!!!!!

Ingo Monk:
Isn't this based on the 4th Edition universe (2070+)? 

kv:
Yeah, Shadowrun Online uses the current date/time (2072, if I'm remembering correctly), and the game will be available both as a campaign book (hard copy and pdf), and as the game itself. The company will also be coordinating with Catalyst to see the events from the MMO affect the game timeline- so if runners the world over manage to take apart Horizon or ARES, that will be reflected in the storyline of the game universe, going forward.

There are also supposed to be tie-ins between SR:R and SR:O, so it will be really interesting to see what happens in the next year or so. :D

- kv

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version