Shadowrun RPG Play-By-Post Games > Welcome to the Shadows

Christmas in Seattle.

(1/163) > >>

Ruski:
the snow is falling lightly to the ground where it picks up a dingey slushey quality that only the residents of Seattle can apriceate.
the streets are salted, although only the hover-taxi service, the public bus system, and a few crazies are driveing on it. all and all it's a standard saturday night.
the snow has topped all of the skyscrapers without heating elements installed in the rooftops, makeing the world seem like a giant christmass tree farm... if you squint, hold your head sideways and have abused simchips as a kid.
almost no one is walking outside. where the sidewalks aren't shoveled the snow is about two feet deep. you can only guess how many homeless/sinless they are going to find stuck in some horrific pose, perhaps with some chew marks from the local undead come first thaw.

moving closer to downtown the indoor malls are packed with last-minute shoppers checking the shelves to see if the last shipment of NERPS has arrived, after haveing been sold out for the previous two weeks.  the heated walkways and holovid projections of weekend getaways to tropical paradice hide any hint that the world outside is a frozen one. Added to the normal hussle and bussle of christmas shopping is the sound of bells ringing, and every so often a musical carol will find it's way through the doorway of smaller shops and out into the mainstay to ither delite or enrage the shopping masses.

mercy:
Sam Hanes is helping out his street doc friend at his clinic taking care of paiaints

*GM*
you have the usual increase in buisness arround the cold season, with frost bite, hypothermia, and general influenza.

you take one point of stun damage from drain in takeing the edge off of half a dozen of the cases that were a little worse for ware.

your doctor comments on how nice of it was for you to volenteer some of your time and tallents for the christmas season.

*GM*

kv:
Miles sits in the dark of the jazz club, smelling the sweet stink of synth-weed as the record plays softly over the conversations around him.

He taps his fingers on the table in time with the record, enjoying the dark and satsfaction of a run well-done.

Freddy, the club owner walks up to you.

Hey, Miles my man! have you seen the latest jive from Sweetwater GA? they just got some new tunes in, i got them in the back for ya' if you can help me out with somethin'

mercy:
not a prob doc *grabs a soy caf

mercy:
hey doc going to grab a bite to eat you want anything while I am out

Yea, go ahead and pick up some burn creme for me. i've had a lot of unusual burns this evening, and i'm running low. give this perscription to the Pharm+ guy and tell him that i sent ya'.

*the good doctor hands you a wrinkled perscription for some high end burn creme, and a credstick with 200Y printed on the side*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version