Shadowrun Pub

• April 29, 2024, 10:11:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas in Seattle.  (Read 50325 times)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
Re:Christmas in Seattle.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2004, 06:51:44 PM »

"Hold up Ray.  Killian isn't your boss anymore, Takamura is.  Let's go report to him and see what he has to say about this whole deal.  This isn't only your project, it's mine too..and I wouldn't want to give up something I've worked really hard on just like that.  We're months ahead of schedule, don't you think we'd get some merits?  I'm sure Takamura wouldn't appreciate someone trying to take his projects away."  Takashi turns to leave the cubicle.  "C'mon, let's go to Takamura's office.  Besides, this way we let them deal with it and can keep our noses clean."

Ray begins to follow you slowly, still hesetant to do anything aghinst the will of a manager, but slowly he begins to follow. "You know, i think that Takamura is working this evening. i heard him say something about a late meeting." you walk in an uncomfortable silence and Raymond trys really hard to wipe the oarnge stains off of his hands by wipeing them on his pants, but it's not working. you get to the elevator and hit the button to Takamura's floor <24> the elevator opens, and you reach the 24th floor in silence. you are walking down the halway lit only by the auxilary lighting when you get close to Takamura's office. the door is open, and you can hear movement from inside the room, it sounds like Takamura is re-arranging the furniture.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 07:28:26 AM by Ruski »

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

kv

• Too lazy to contact Ingo for a custom title
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
    • Click here to see a bigger verison of my Pic!
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2004, 10:16:12 PM »

How recently? What's the address?

Two days ago: tuesday, at 6:45 PM. here is the address. <address>
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 07:22:02 AM by Ruski »
"There are three rules to surviving a gun fight.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
   If you can do that, you can survive."
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2004, 08:56:29 AM »

Takashi hands Raymond a hankercheif while walking upto Takamura's door.  He knocks on it and waits patiently.

You knock on the open door while handing your hankerchief to Raymond. Your heart skips a beat when someone yells out something in what you can only guess is Sepherial. Standing inside a ransacked office are three individuals. well, make that four individuals. your boss is sitting at his desk, a dark pool of stickey blood leaking from above his hairline, and makeing a puddle on the desk. roll init./ result 5 (total 11) the individual wearing all black that is deepest inside the office yells something that you can't understand and points in your dirrection. one of the other two makes his way towards the door by jumping over the desk, and the last one puts down the file that he was looking at and draws a mean looking gun from it's holster. it's your initive pass at <11>
« Last Edit: October 13, 2004, 02:52:49 PM by Ruski »

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2004, 07:15:44 PM »

Takashi yells "RUN!!!" and bolts down the hallway.

(OOC)
I yell and run down the hallway trying to hit my Mitsuhama PANICBUTTON TM.  Also I'm trying to keep an eye out for a hallway to turn down, don't want to be shot in the back after all.  
(/OOC)

Gunfire erupts behind you as you bolt down the hall, you can't tell, but you think Raymond has the attention of the shooter. Without even looking though you can tell that the guy who jumped over the desk is hot on your tail, and will probibly catch up before you reach the elevator. You almost have your PANICBUTTON activated, but it's on your keychain, and it's hard to dig into your pockets while running, you'll have it out if you keep trying, but with the guy so close it's going to be tough <Init. pass 1> your turn again.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 01:40:07 PM by Ruski »

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2004, 12:18:24 AM »

Hey... I was at that stuffer shack two days ago!

Just kidding. I'll drive over to the physical location and try and track the guy down. Big ork with red hair. I'll ask the clerk, and maybe see if he has any surveillence tapes.

You arive at the location, and like most stuffer shacks this close to redomond this is automated only by drones. you try talking to the rigger through the bot at the counter, but it looks like he's on autopilot. about this time you get a page.
<This is Ruski, interesting peace of news for free for ya' the call he made with that calling card from this phone, was to a taxi company, but when the taxi showed up, there was no one here for pickup. just FYI>
there are several dark alleyways in the area, and some of them have disconcerting sounds comeing from them. most are full of snow, but one in particular seems to have had a bit of foot traffic push down the snow into a nice sheet of uneven ice.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 01:45:44 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2004, 04:08:01 PM »

I'll pull my glock out and walk down the alleyway.

"Hey... anybody down here?"

You get about six carefull steps into the alleyway when you see what is makeing the noise, two ghouls are digging through a dumpster opposite a door pulling out dismembered arms and chewing on them. when you notice them the sounds stop. they bouth jump out of the dumpster and start toward you, thick blood is dripping from their boddies. <Init pass 8> your turn
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 04:26:55 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2004, 09:17:14 PM »

I already have my gun out, so I take aim and fire.

(Glock with anti-vehicle ammo... or did I say it was just regular ammo?)

I'll throw half my combat pool into it, just so the suckers go down before they have a chance to bite into me.

With an almost casual grace you snap your gun into position, close one eye, stick out your tounge just a little bit, and concentrate just enough to line up a nice head shot <deadly wound> and half of it's face disapears in a shower of blood (you aren't sure how much was it's, and how much was in it's mouth though). the 'smoke effect' from your pistol is quite cool with the extra cold in the air, and the first ghoul falls down like so many paper targets when you hit the top of them. takeing only a split second to step over it's companion the remaining ghoul continues toward you. supriseingly it dosn't seem to be effected by the slipery conditions as it advances. it's almost to you...  <reroll init><10> your turn.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 08:04:47 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2004, 11:00:21 AM »

I'm even already pointed in that direction, so aim at the new ghoul and fire again.

(I'll throw all my combat pool into it, jsut to make sure it goes down.)

Doing your best sylvester stalone impression: "Dumpster diveing is a crime, how do you plead?"<DeadlyX2 Wound> It's jaw dissapears in a hail of bone and teeth. "... i knew you would say that."" just as you are blowing the smoke off of the tip of your gun the first ghoul sits up and gets into a crewel crouching position. you feel a sinking feeling that you should have saved the 'end game' lines for a little bit later New Init. <Init pass 9> your turn.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 11:25:29 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2004, 02:30:23 PM »

Takashi stops suddenly and attempts to throw his opponent over his shoulder.

(OOC)
I stop suddently and when they run into me (I assume he or she is right behind me) I use my mad Akido skills and throw them over my shoulder, flipping them over or whatever and hopefully making them land on a big potted plant.  Add 4 combat pool to that.

Then I continue running and going for my PANICBUTTON.
(/OOC)

Aparently the big-bad shadowrunner didn't expect nameless corp suit #238 to know any self defence, this works to your advantage as you Akido grab his wrist, twist a little bit as a look of suprise comes into his belacava veiled eyes, and you use his own momentum to turn a fake potted tree into a fake pile of kindeling and broken ceramic. <Moderate Wound/Stun> he's not down for the count, but it will take him a little bit of time to stand up after that. pulling your PANICBUTTON out of your pocket you depress the switch to activate it, and the button begins flashing red. sounds of continued gunfire tell you that Raymond is probibly in trouble, but at least delaying the rest of the runners further down the hall. new Init <Pass 9> your turn.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 11:33:53 AM by Ruski »

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2004, 05:54:32 PM »

"You're getting back up!?!?!?!?! Stay the frag down!"

*Shoot the ghoul again, using all my combat pool.*

-Kid Vid

<Deadly Wound X2> the ghoul again goes 'pop' and falls into a heap. you take <Light Physical> wound you feel a sharp stabbing pain in your leg as the ghoul at your feet bites you or at least trys to bite, your leg. However, the bottom of it's jaw is missing... but the top teeth still poke into your skin, and it's claws aren't doing a bad job on your pant leg ither... actually it looks like the bottom teeth are regrowing as you watch, if it wasn't going to eat your leg with thoes teeth you would be facinated. Re-Roll Init. <init pass 8> your turn.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 07:38:47 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2004, 01:12:43 AM »

(OOC)
What direction is the closest security station?  Towards the gunfire or away?
(/OOC)

the best that you can rember is that there is a security post/station thingie near the elevator on each level, you weren't paying attention enough to notice the one on this level when you came up, but you had a lot on your mind at the time, so it could be there. turns out you were hedded in the right direction anyways. you are only one bend in the hallway from the lobbyroom with the elevator in it, it should be there.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 07:07:14 AM by Ruski »

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2004, 02:13:33 AM »

Shoot the ghoul in the head again, and try not to shoot myself in the foot in the process.

((Three dice from my combat pool))

"What the frag? Stay down!"

<serious wound> the ghoul is knocked off of your leg but it's still alive...er... undead... or... yea. it's still comeing, and to make matters worse the Ghoul behind it gets up again. new inititive pass <init pass 12> your turn
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 07:11:11 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2004, 03:10:04 PM »

*Aim at the ghoul that stood up and fire once* (three combat pool)

(I'll kick the one at my feet once it's my pass again)

a <Serious Wound> tares up the chest of the Ghoul farthest from you, but it dosn't seem to notice as it lumbers forward toward your direction. the ghoul at your feet takes a swipe at you and sucessfully digs all of the claws of it's left hand about two inches into your right thigh. <use your remaing combat pool><Light wound/ Physical> the blood from your leg isn't helping the slipperyness of the ground any. bouth of the ghouls are almost on top of you <init. pass 1. your turn>
« Last Edit: October 19, 2004, 03:32:07 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2004, 06:15:31 PM »

(OOC)
I book it to the security station.

I guess everybody doesn't love Raymond
(/OOC)

You round the corner to find Killian on the phone at the security station. At this point you are happy to see anyone, even a Jerk like him. that is, untill you catch his conversation. "... Yes, that's right. aparently they were testing the database this evening. it's probibly just setting off the anti-hacker security protocals that we have, a panic button you say? that's interesting. I will have my software team look over their code. I'm sure it's just a rudamentry error. thank you." at this point Killian puts down the phone and looks up at you. "ahh... Tak. you should have accepted the transfer to my department last month. aparently you have had a bit of a falling out with your current mannager." with that he points to a video monitor on the wall and presses a button. the video shows you, walking down the hall almost dragging raymond yelling "He CAN'T DO THAT!!" then you turn into your bosses office there are some crys of "NOOOO!" and the flicker flash of gunfire, followed by you running down the hall. Killian continues. "Unfortunetly due to the testing, the video system was up and down all night, lucky for us we were able to get this clip." with that he grins and pulls a gun out of his coat, aims it at you, and starts yelling in a high voice. "What have you done?!!" with that he slams his hand down on the panic button inside the security station. the automated turrits begin to uncoil from their hideing places inside the cealing.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 09:32:28 AM by Ruski »

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2004, 10:01:45 PM »

I'll put two bullets in the one at my feet, and start backing up.

first shot <serious wound> the beast goes down, but not takeing any chances you put a second shot into it as well. <Deadly wound> as you start to back up you begin to feel light headed and <reaction 6 test> < Success> narrowly avoid slipping in slowly freezing blood. without even slowing down a little bit the the second ghoul leaps at you trying to bite and claw your flesh.<use all combat pool> <No Dammage> resist knockdown <Falure> it's going to be tough to use your gun now while on your back, and the Ghoul is on top of you. new Init. <Pass 9> your turn
« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 07:12:30 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 55   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7434 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 20 queries.