Shadowrun Pub

• May 20, 2024, 05:41:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 55   Go Down

Author Topic: Christmas in Seattle.  (Read 50445 times)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
Re:Christmas in Seattle.
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2004, 07:13:08 PM »

(OOC)
How far to the stairwell?
(/OOC)

Once you get out of your little cubicle maze that you are in now, it's a straight shot down the hallway, aproxametly 40 yards, with nothing but a wide halway to hide your presence. there are a couple of little fake potted trees (the really really really thin kind) and the floor's cafeteria on the left with the vending machines and a table. but inorder to stop employees from goofing off in the lunch room, it's open to the hallway.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 06:31:18 AM by Ruski »

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

kv

• Too lazy to contact Ingo for a custom title
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
    • Click here to see a bigger verison of my Pic!
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2004, 12:46:18 AM »

First, I'll shoot his corpse an extra time.

Then I'll go over and check on the ork on the table. He doesn't happen to have red hair, does he?

<AimX3><All combat Pool><Deadly X3> Headshot yea, even if he is part ghoul, he's not going anywhere. but seeing as how he's not disentagrateing, (except of course for his head) he's probibly a standard (meta)human. Checking on the Orc at the table yes, he does have red hair. and with his one remaining eye he's looking at you desperatly. He's alive. although missing one eye, one foot, and his right arm is 3/4 of the way cut off. your guess is that the only reason he's not screaming is the leather bit stuck in his mouth.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 06:36:30 AM by Ruski »
"There are three rules to surviving a gun fight.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
   If you can do that, you can survive."
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

mercy

• Sixth World Dictionary Troll Edition
  • Experienced Runner
  • narcojet=night night
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2004, 02:47:17 AM »

takes a number and waits

While waiting in the lobby there's a loud crash from outside. bursting through the doors is a group of six individuals, two of them being carried under each arm of a 9' tall troll with chrome horns. the other three, clad in badly torn black leather are brandshing heavily modified UZI III SMG's.  the lead individual, a man dressed like a ninja, shouts for attention.
"LISTEN UP! we need all of the medical equipment from the pharmacy! I don't care about your personal credsticks, but the first person to move dies."<New Init><Pass 8> Your Turn.

I say I have healing skills I may be able to treat your wounded
unless chummer you wish for them to join the dark father in his kingdom

"No. stay where you are. you move, you die. we will treat them ourselves, we just need the meds." With that he points his gun at you, makeing sure you play it cool.

(ooc can I detirmine how bad shape the two being carried are from loking)

Seeing as how you are something of a Medic, you would say that one is at Serious + Change, and one is at Deadly, and going into overflow, but stable. they bouth have serious burns all over their bodies. it looks like they could have been through a really big microwave.

if you dont mind my asking what did you run into chummers
not that its any of my buniness but i would rather not run into what ever you tangled with
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 05:41:02 AM by mercy »
dicnary we dont need no stinking dictanary

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2004, 07:06:07 PM »

"Heya Briggs. Let me see if I can faind something for the pain. Freddy from the Jazz club sent me."

<OOC>
I don't have any sort of biomed skills... can I (default to INT?) check and see if there are some sort of painkillers that I can give him? Maybe tie off a tourniquet around his leg and arm? Something?

Then I'll use my cell phone to call a cab, and get him to the ER.

</OOC>

<Int Check> Highest Sucess: 7 (single) you find something that looks like pain killers, but nothing for a tournicate. the missing foot isn't bleeding though, there must be something in the saw that cotterises the wound when it cuts. you call a cab, and explaining your destination, they suggest you call an ambulance instead. (although if you are willing to pay the 500Y cleaning deposit they'll pick him up, but no promise on alive delivery.) Briggs passes out after you give him the pain killers.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2004, 09:17:42 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2004, 11:04:06 AM »

I'll call an ambulance then. How badly is his arm bleeding? Can I tie off his shirt sleeve or something?

The arm isn't bleeding (supriseingly) aparently there is someting with the saw blade that partially cauterises it while it cuts. (although it aparently dosn't do anything for the feeling of someone takeing a saw to your arm) you call the ambulance and after explaining slowly how they need to get into where he is several times they aggree to come.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 11:47:05 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2004, 04:28:49 PM »

I'll stay with him. I'll check and make sure he's not dead or anything. (I'd rather not have to deliver a dead and mutilated body...)

Come to think of it, I'll search around for any information about who this fragger is... (the doctor)

He's got a wallet, with a badly forged ID under the name of 'Dr. Lucky' and a credstick that reads 1,200.12Y other than that he dosn't have any ID.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 04:32:41 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2004, 04:36:26 PM »

I'll take the whole wallet, including the credstick and ID, and look around the rest of the place while I wait for the ambulance. Anything worth some money?

all sorts of great medication, none of which you understand or reconise. some of it could be worth money. drugs are expencive right?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 04:39:56 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2004, 04:41:37 PM »

I'll call Mr. Fix It, and let him know there's a "Doctor's Office" at my location that's not going to need it's medications anytime soon.

"Good call. i'll give you 5K for the location."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 04:43:02 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2004, 04:45:09 PM »

I'll call Ruski and see if he can run a check on the "Doctor"- using the address, the fake ID, and maybe a fingerprint (if I can get one), to see who he was.

<okay, scan whatever you got over, allong with ... what's the going rate now? 400Y? and i'll get whatever is out there for you.>
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004, 04:49:10 PM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2004, 03:53:52 AM »

"Sounds good to me. It's not really that important. I'd just like to know who this guy is. I mean, he attacked me with a saw... so yeah. I was wondering. It's back-burner style material, though. Don't waste REM cycles looking for it."

Then I'll sit around and wait for the ambulance.

The Ambulance arrives about a minute after MFI's people show up to clean the place out. (giveing you thirty seconds between visits) they show up and checking the other bodies, discover another guy that is (barely) alive. (but it's not the doctor, him they weren't able to check for a pulse for, seeing as how his head is exploded.) They offer to let you ride with them in the ambulance.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 09:37:07 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2004, 01:43:16 AM »

(OOC)
40 yard dash I guess, though I'll try to stick close to the wall and keep out of view as much as possible.  I'll keep my head down until I exit the cubicle maze then head down the hallway.  I'll try to keep really quiet too.  Is there a way I can trip an audible alarm/siren and lights or something?  That'd probably provide some cover so I can get to the stairs.  Can I hack the system again and do that so I can get off of this floor?  While I'm in I'll make sure that the video cameras work on the floor so I can (possibly) record Killian giving orders to these runners.

Let's hope I don't die ;)
(/OOC)

Jacking back into the Matrix all you can see the cameras picking up is repeat footage from a week ago. you don't see any way to disable your loop without turning back on all of the security for the building the same thing goes for the autable lights and sirenes... the normal security features have dummy loops built into them (as part of your program, you didn't plan on needing to create a diversion on your bosses floor to escape a handfull of gunmen and a psychotic Killian when you wrote the code.) you don't see a good way to work on it here either. this station is part of the accounting department, so they don't have any programing utilites here to open up your EXE files and work on them. as a plus side, if the cameras can't record Killian, they also can't record you. and Killian almost certanly has Biggles, the local security rigger, looking for you. (you wonder how much time will go by before he realises that he's looking at stock footage? and how much time after that it'll take for him to get past it) You take three deep breaths and prepare to keep your head down for the dash to the starewell. running through your mind one last time to see if there is anything you want to do before you go...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 09:42:24 AM by Ruski »

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2004, 10:24:00 AM »

(OOC)
D-day, let's go!
(/OOC)

<Athletics test><SUCESS><Stealth Test : Default Quickness><Falure>
You shoot out of the cubicle maze running full tilt while tilted in half, hitting the main streach you try to veer sideways while keeping a low prowfile, however, in your attempt to say low you missed your chance to stay un-noticed as you end up brushing aghinst the wall a little bit and knocking over one of the potted plants, there is a sharp clatter of breaking pottery and russeling leaves as the planter betrayes your location. shouts behind you let you know that the disturbance didn't go un-noticed. you get about half way down the hallway before you hear the snap-pop of slienced gunfire tearing up the carpet arround you. <New Init Pass> <Pass 10> your turn.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2004, 11:08:45 AM by Ruski »

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2004, 06:12:18 PM »

(OOC)
CRAP! Not as slick as I thought I was ;)
How far to go?
(/OOC)

twenty yards to go, twenty yards behind, couple of bullets in between. on tipped over potted tree, and a mess hall that is very devoid of cover, but full of vending machines off to your left. straight ahead you have the double doors that lead to the starwell and your (hopefully) deactivated security drone.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 11:27:28 AM by Ruski »

kv

• Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2004, 06:27:33 PM »

I'll ride with the ambulance, and I'll call Freddy from the Jazz club.

"Heya, Freddy? I found your friend. We're on the way to the hospital right now- he was in some pretty deep drek, and he's going to owe you a boatload once he pulls through."

Freddy is glad to hear that his dealer is alive, and going to live. <upgrade contact, Level 2, and owes you a favor> He lets you know that the record is waiting for you whenever you want to pick it up. the ride to the hospital is un-eventfull. once at the hospital they tell you that it will be about six hours before he will be awake.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 11:31:18 AM by Ruski »
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

mercy

• Sixth World Dictionary Troll Edition
  • Experienced Runner
  • narcojet=night night
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2004, 05:47:28 AM »

(stand there watching them carefully )

Your new 'friends' decide that's enough talk, and start tearing apart the lock on the door that grants access to the medication behind the counter. halfway through the second lockset a familiar flash of 'Red-White-Blue-Red-White-Blue' and while your mind wanters to thoughts of the patriotic UCAS, an all too-familiar sound bellows into the store from a megaphone, or perhaps just voice amplification.
"This is Lonestar PD! Come out with your hands up!" the runners that are still standing take one look at each other before diveing behind counters and shelves for cover. <new Init Pass> <Pass 9> your turn.

Takes cover

A cowerdly dive into a potatoe chip display later, you can't make out much of anything when the lights switch off and the front windows shatter from the cuncussive blast of smoke gernade canisters. your eyes start to burn and water as the gas begins filling the room. the only illumination is from the midnight-sun highbeams on the patrole cars shining in through the shattered glass, and the red and green laser sights forming quickly moveing lines through the billowing smoke. a large over weight lady runs for the front of the store and is cut down by an auto-turit or minigun of some sort that one of the patrole cars must have mounted someware. <New Inititive pass><Turn 9> Your Turn.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 11:30:23 AM by Ruski »
dicnary we dont need no stinking dictanary
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 55   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7735 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 15 queries.