Shadowrun RPG > SR5 (Shadowrun 5th Edition) General Discussion

SR5 Rumor Mill

<< < (2/4) > >>

kv:
Ooh, here's another juicy rumor- there's supposed to be a complete character builder in the Shadowrun: Online game. We'll see how that works out, but it would be exciting!

Ingo Monk:

--- Quote from: Kid_Vid on May 01, 2013, 10:38:45 PM ---Ooh, here's another juicy rumor- there's supposed to be a complete character builder in the Shadowrun: Online game. We'll see how that works out, but it would be exciting!

--- End quote ---

Pretty neat!  So if they're running SR5 rules, does that mean they'll allow you to export the character to use in a regular SR RPG game?  How cool would that be?

kv:
That would be pretty damn cool.

Also, since it's free to play, I'm looking forward to a Guild called "Pubbers" that will have a very select clientele!

- kv

Ingo Monk:

--- Quote from: Kid_Vid on May 01, 2013, 11:04:29 PM ---Also, since it's free to play, I'm looking forward to a Guild called "Pubbers" that will have a very select clientele!

--- End quote ---
I wonder what they'll call it.  Guild is too fantasy RPG, maybe something simple like 'Runner Team'. 

bull30548:
I saw something about organization but I think that was a forum board throwing around ideas.  As for 'Pubbers' okey day but our goal now is to make enough money to own a chain of pubs throughout Europe (don't forget we won't be bouncing around Seattle Chummers).  I shall be known as Mercurial the greatest ork street sam you will never wanna deal with.  Mainly cause if I can I will be aiming at bioware more than the cyberware option.  So I will still be squishy.  Also I don't think that SR Online will be as compatible with 5th as we think.  Recent post on the web indicates that Metatypes will have perks and drawbacks that balance them with all other metatypes.  http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/2013/05/02/more-character-customization-goodness/#more-973
Second the fact that if you go look at the gun customization images they have up one of the weapons is the Predator.  Yes, that Ares hunk of metal that we all know and love.  In the images the modifications they showed was a silencer and a laser sight.  Now if I remember right except for the Predator 2 all Predator came with built in Smartlink.  Laser sight seems well a bit redundant and pointless or did they take out smartlink?  One of the things they did mention that starting gear was going to be pretty basic. 

I be Pubber hear me hiccup! <Hic>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version