Shadowrun Pub

• April 20, 2024, 07:08:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: .... No idea how i came up with this...  (Read 1578 times)

Capt_North

• Grunt
  • Buy the Ticket, Take the Ride.
.... No idea how i came up with this...
« on: May 05, 2013, 02:36:16 AM »

SO.. Earlier in the night i had a gentlemanly disagreement with a bottle of Gentleman Jack daniels, and won. And as im playing mine craft, a giant damn moth comes buzzing around my head.. Now.. I have nothing to swat it.. Or so i though. Grasping my wireless keyboard i tracked the moth down mid air and smacked him across the room like a Birdie.

This gave me an idea.. A giant troll decker, high strength/melee skill... Special weapon..? Combat ready Cyber deck. Melee reinforced, maybe some shocky option or something.. Whatever.

Your welcome.

I'll post how sorry i am once i sober most likely.
America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
Re: .... No idea how i came up with this...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:07:41 AM »

Hahaha that's awesome!

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

bull30548

• Grunt
  • I'm a llama!
Re: .... No idea how i came up with this...
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 09:04:20 PM »

I will be honest not the worse character concept or how it came about story I have ever heard.

Our friend wanted to run a game of Rifts and he said anything goes.  Now he thought this meant we were all going to play vastly different characters.  It didn't happen out of 4 players three of us played juicers.  I was a hyperion juicer (I make move by wire look down right slow), a titan juicer (think Bane honestly) and a dragon juicer (the power of dragon's blood.)  But that wasn't all we all played brothers so we decided to be the Mckenzie brothers.  Now game day rolls around and our gm has a head cold and enough dayquil and sudafed to make an elephant high.  I sat down with a bottle of jack and 2 2 liters of coke and said "Let the game begin."  I woke up the next day at around 3 and no memory of that game.  Ironically neither does the GM remember it too well either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7333 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 19 queries.