Shadowrun Games > Shadowrun Returns

Stuffer Shack

(1/5) > >>

kv:
Okay, so I've been working on my own scene, something to show off programming chops and keep things fun.

I decided to start with the classic 'food fight!' scenario, which I have run many times. A little more difficult to fudge for a program, but I've come up with a few good tricks, and I think it will be fun to play.

If you're interested in beta-testing, please shoot me a PM on here with your current email, and I'll forward you with my next email.

Have fun, play Shadowrun!

- kv

kv:
Okay, so second attempt not quite as intimidating, although I will get sucked into this forever.

Here's a screen capture!

Now I need to learn how to program doors, and make shelves work! Also, combat and all that stuff.

- Logain

kv:
My buddy got a shout out from Winterhawk (the dev who wrote On The Run) on Shadowrun.com; my buiddy is doing a game-translation of On the RUn for Shadowrun Returns. How cool is that? :)

Here's my progress report, moved graffiti and got things better aligned, found placeholder shelves until I figure out something better:

If anyone knows/can figure out how to import content into the editor, I'd desperately like to use something like this for my stuffer shack shelves:

- Logain

kv:
Dropbox, or just upload it to Steam. I believe you can update published adventures.

Working on scripting and stuff for Stuffer Shack. Still not 100% on those shelves, although my colorful shelves are a vast improvement over the empty steel ones.

Added the Matrix as a side mission, but it's not working correctly, so I think I need to figure that out.

- Logain

kv:
You can overwrite the original, though, yeah?

I've made (more) progress on my Stuffer Shack. They updated the editor, so you don't have to do the hack walkaround to get custom items into the game; so I re-entered my shelves, and added a StarKaf logo to celebrate (It's not just soykaf, it's StarKaf.).

Right now my game is crashing whenever I try and test the module, though... which worries me. Anyone else having problems, or did I break something?

- Logain

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version