General > Reviews

Starfield

<< < (3/3)

Ingo Monk:

--- Quote from: Capt_North on September 18, 2023, 04:53:32 PM ---As i think, might be a ship bug.
Have a habit of disabling ships and hopping in for quick test drive. Once you hop pilot seat you can check stats and build, if i dont like it usually leave it. Sometimes those ships show in my starport inventory to register and sell or modify, though never even jumped with them.

Might be some error with that.

--- End quote ---

When you take over a ship, whether it's in space or on a planet, that ship immediately becomes your "home ship" and all your crap gets moved there. You have to go to a planet or station (or outpost) with a ship technician or whatnot to open the ship editing interface, then select your previous ship again and click on the "home ship" button. Super annoying, but I haven't lost and gear and stuff... at least none that I've noticed.

Capt_North:
Usually its not swapped to homeship til you land or fqst travel, jumpnor in system. But on occasion ive had a couple that even if i dont make the full move eill get added to my list.
One time had one i just dropped as trash and got a message saying it was returning to homebase and just started flying itself.

Lots of times swiping on planet ships it happens to, jist konda auto made your homr base, though your old ship is still where it originally landed.

Side note thats fun. Sometimes when you break into a landed ship, like with eclip, spacers, or pirates,  they eill sometimes takr off into space with you on the ship. If your lucky its while your in the modules, but had a couple times where i was in the lander whicj will glitch up and eject you out at top of atmosphere. Hope you time yout boost right for landing..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version