Shadowrun Pub

• May 02, 2024, 07:05:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: get a CLUE!  (Read 14075 times)

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
get a CLUE!
« on: November 22, 2004, 04:22:09 PM »

Okay, well, upon Apoc's advice (it's alwies a good idea to listen to dragons) i think this will be a thread deticated to the stupid things we've done as runners, and how it went from there.

Like the time myself (as a rigger) decided to fly a T-Bird. the T-Bird was carrying an exec J who was trying to kill us. she was one heckuva *BLEEP*, and we were expecting it, but we weren't expecting the T-Bird. in preperation for her arrival, we broke into her house, and opend up all the gas lines and were waiting inside the house (with quite the headaches) so that we had something to blow up as a distraction later. turns out we distracted them sooner (rather than later) when they landed their corperate T-Bird, guns drawn, and we went out to greet them. aparently some static electricity was built up when we closed the door behind us, and the house exploded, killing the girl, knocking over the T-Bird, and frying us in the process, now through the carefull burning of some karma we lived, but the lone-star was on it's way, as were some ground based corperate supporters, so, haveing nothing better to do, we climed into the dammaged T-Bird, and mannaged to fly it for about five blocks before it crashed again, then we had to steal a car, and drive someplace for docwagon to come pick us up. (but at least we didn't need the assault pickup fees added on there)

-RuskiFace the Pirate
No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42

mercy

• Sixth World Dictionary Troll Edition
  • Experienced Runner
  • narcojet=night night
Re:get a CLUE!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 10:40:17 PM »

ok  this happen in a AD&D  session I was leading a group to the desert
to beat on slavers the city oppsed this so sent a group to stop us  one member of our party who was with the vity military deciced to switch sides
well the biggest badestt Mouther on our side was a lev16 weapon masyer with a 19 strg  well the triater decides he is going to lasso the weapion Master  and try to hog tie him
mine you the triater is only 7  and  a 18/23
strg
dicnary we dont need no stinking dictanary

APOCALYPSE

• Japanese Great Dragon
  • Goon
  • Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 05:15:05 AM »

This is kind of sketchy since it has been years...but I remember run where they guys had to burn everything, etc...to dispose of evidence for some kidnapping, etc.. After everybody, set the explosives and dumped fuel, etc.. then one guy said as a joke...."Who brought the lighter?".... then the village idiot said without a second glance...."Oh, I got one and it still works. See :o!" BOOM....needless to say...that ended the run.

It's a bit sketchy but the details are there. I remember my buddy and the idiot getting into a fight or something over that ;D
:apoc: If I’m asleep at the bar counter then probably drifted into astral space and forgot where I was so feel free to give me a nudge to bring me back to your reality. :apoc:

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 07:17:45 AM »

Once, when driveing through this little dump of a town on a cross country smuggleing route we got in some trouble with the local enforcement, seems they wanted to take all our money and kill us, or at least leave us in the middle of nowhere with only our socks to keep us warm, so as they come up to our car we open up and blow the crap out of them, but not before they call for backup. so we switch cars (takeing their cruser) and head back into town, on the way in we see some headlights. so we play chicken with them. no one finched.
we got away with moderate wounds, but the other car was actually a truck with ten guys in the back. they didn't fair so well (aparently didn't have seat belts back there)

-RuskiFace the Pirate
6 X 9 = 42

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2004, 01:32:53 PM »

OK, the runners are in the middle of the Cascade Mountains. They have just taken out an entire regiment of Salishe-Shidhe regular army troops who were on a training mission. They did this by geeking a trooper and taking all of his splash grenades full of Gama-Scopolamine and emptying them into a the trooper's helmet. Then they summoned a wind spirit to manifest and vaporize the GS into a mist. Then the spirit just blew through the camp. *Thud* Instant catatonic grunts. Since the runners were feeling so damn smug, one of them decideds to check out one of the 3 T-Birds parked in a perimiter around the camp and directly behind a group of trikes and 4-wheelers the runners were goign to use to get out of the forrest. Said runner had NO experience with anything other than a bike, so when he started screwing with the T-Bird's controls, he ended up firing the main gun directly into the trikes/4-wheelers/cargo carriers. The others grabbed cover QUICK, and the runner in the T-Bird got spooked and started blasting the controls with a shotgun. The T-Bird takes off, unguided (the runner dives out the back) and crashes into a tree, grounding itself and stalling. Miraculously, no one was hurt or killed, but all of the bikes/trikes/etc. wee blasted about 20' away and were now bright hunter's orange. The cannon was loaded with paint rounds for the training exercise.

Gabriel
We do not choose this life. We do not enjoy this life. We simply live this life. Because sometimes, even the shadows need their heroes.

mercy

• Experienced Runner
  • narcojet=night night
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2004, 09:08:38 PM »

lol am guessing they took one of the other t-birds

kv

• Too lazy to contact Ingo for a custom title
  • Professional Runner
  • Spawner of Violence
    • Click here to see a bigger verison of my Pic!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2004, 01:49:58 AM »

"No Officer, this is my bike. I LIKE orange!"

HAHAHAHAHA! ;D

-Kid Vid
"There are three rules to surviving a gun fight.
1) Shoot First
2) Shoot More
3) Shoot last
   If you can do that, you can survive."
                                 -Samus Bravo
                                (Mercury's Father)

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2004, 12:51:28 PM »

rofl Kid!

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2004, 01:23:34 PM »

LOL, now, they headed cross country in a BIG truck and used spirits to smugggle the hardware across the border. ANd since they had brought a bunch of fishing gear with them when they cross into S-S territory, they just looked like they had come back from a particularly drekky fishing trip.

Gabriel
We do not choose this life. We do not enjoy this life. We simply live this life. Because sometimes, even the shadows need their heroes.

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2004, 11:19:47 AM »

So... did ya' catch anything?

"some paint. the insides of my pants are all oarnge from where i had to sit on it while it was still wet."

-RuskiFace the Pirate
6 X 9 = 42

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2004, 11:40:12 AM »

No fish, just one pissed off elf and some bad-blodd between use and the S-S boys and girls.

Gabriel

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2004, 02:09:23 PM »

LOL how about "you should have seen the one that got away! it was the size of a T-Bird!"

-RuskiFace the Pirate
6 X 9 = 42

Gabriel

• Ignorant Savage
  • Veteran Runner
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2004, 05:36:21 AM »

LOL! THat would have been great. I doubt the border guards would have laughed much, though.

Gabriel

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »

they never do seem to have a sence of humor about thoes sort of things.

-RuskiFace the Pirate
6 X 9 = 42

mercy

• Experienced Runner
  • narcojet=night night
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2004, 02:23:34 PM »

boarder guards a sense of humor thoose two words dont go togher
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7517 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 17 queries.