Shadowrun Pub

• April 19, 2024, 04:14:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Back to the Shack  (Read 15722 times)

Number Six

• Fish
  • Who is number one?
    • DJ Snugglebunny - Pseudo Mp3 Blog
Re:Back to the Shack
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »

/OOC

Reaction: 5 + 1D6 (4) = 9

/OOC
It never occurs to me
To ask anybody what I'm doing here

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2005, 03:01:28 PM »

BAH!

Rolled a two: that's intiative 6

"Why do I care? Personally, I think everyone smells a little bit better when their flesh is smouldering..."    ---Dros, Vindictive Fire Mage

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2005, 07:21:43 PM »

/OOC
Initiative = 11 + 4D6 (13) = 24
I'll assume that means I go first again...
/OOC
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 07:22:44 PM by Poison »
~:poison: ~

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2005, 10:10:06 PM »

/OOC
Can I throw some more fuel into the fire, or better yet onto the ceiling just above the lead ork so that it explodes just above him and drips down on top of him?
/OOC

What are you going to use as fuel, and how are you going to get it on the roof? if you got a lucky break with some good force behind it, it would be possible to underhand a bottle of hooch hard enough to get it to break upon impact with a support beam in the roof or something, but most of the roof is lighting with plastic covers, and then that aspestous stucco stuff in removeable panels. you'd have to hit it hard on a beam, or really really hard on a light fixture.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 07:05:07 AM by Ruski »

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2005, 11:57:08 PM »

/OOC
I take that as a no, then...  :P
/OOC

OK, I'll continue pelting them with fireworks

<ooc> hey, nothings impossible, just some things are harder than otheres... </ooc>
Okay, you continue to lob fireworks as fast as you can light them... the store is slowly begining to fill with smoke, and at this point it's getting hard to hear anything over the combined whine of the fireworks you've currently thrown.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 10:18:52 AM by Ruski »

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2005, 03:38:47 PM »

Right, well I guess I'll have to assert my authority over these punks.  I'll step out just past the shelf and see what's going on.
Leave this place now, while you can still walk!

There's a nice sized pile of burning fireworks, a large orc that looks like he's going for the register, and several others that are aproaching your posisition, they are armed with makeshift clubs, and look a little on the burned and annoyed side. they look a little suprised as you step out from behind the shelves, but you aren't quite sure if they can hear you over the poping and whistling of the fireworks. You have three orcs at ten meters from your posisition. there is one half height shelf in the way between them and you. outside the shack the remaining orcs are either watching with intrest, or pounding on the bullet proof glass windows, that are getting less and less bulletproof by the minute. it's quite noisey, and you think you'll need an apsrin later for the headace you are going to get from all of this.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2005, 04:04:16 PM by Ruski »

Number Six

• Fish
  • Who is number one?
    • DJ Snugglebunny - Pseudo Mp3 Blog
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2005, 07:46:13 PM »

"Okay... you're doing great. Just play along with me and we'll do fine."

/OOC

...as I'm preparing my guns...

/OOC

"Is there a back door? Another way outta here?"

she trembles as you get an answer out of her... you can't even hear the words over the whistle of the fireworks but without taking her eyes off of your guns she says something and points timidly toward the stock room.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 08:33:02 AM by Ruski »
It never occurs to me
To ask anybody what I'm doing here

Ruski

• Matrix Pirate
  • Grid Overwatch Division
  • Prime Runner
  • Only the Dead have seen the end of War...
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2005, 08:38:37 AM »

<Init pass: 9>

the lead orc tears the register from the counter with one arm, while brandishing his 'club' over his head with the other. (this is one strong ombre)
wires and plas-steel dangle in chunks and twists from the bottom of the register.

The three orcs in the middle of the store decide that they don't feel like going arround the shelf, and instead demolish it with an astounding aray of wacking that fills the store with even more noise, chip crumbs, and syrup stains. in almost no time the half high shelf is a 1/4 high pile of rubble that is leaking a beautifull aray of stickey colors, and the air is full the smell of freshly smashed salty stuffers and soy cakes. (combined with the safety-smoke / cordite smell from the fireworks, it's actualy quite nausiating)
No one writes jokes in Base-13
6 X 9 = 42

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2005, 03:42:28 PM »

/OOC
Alright, now I guess I'm going to call my spirit, and command him to manifest right next to the elf, and use his confusion power on as many Orks as he can, 1 for every simple action.

Stats on the spirit are as follows
 B: 3 Q: 4 S: 1 C: 2 W: 2 I: 2 R: 3 Initiative is 1d6 + 2 + 20 as it's astral, when it manifests, that's an exclusive complex action, where it then reverts to 2 + 11 + 1d6 Initiative.

Roll for init is 3.

I can use 2 simple actions to confuse 2 orks off the bat, giving them +2 to all their target numbers.

It can sustain 2 effects, so that's two confused Orks. The spirt will engage in melee with prince if need be, helping out with the "friends in combat" modifier.
/OOC

Hey, little dude! Make them know how bogus the layout in this place really is!

[to Prince]Here's a little help, dude!

<Okay. Done. -GM>
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 04:24:12 PM by Ruski »
"Why do I care? Personally, I think everyone smells a little bit better when their flesh is smouldering..."    ---Dros, Vindictive Fire Mage

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2005, 02:36:10 AM »

Time to defend this establishment from the thievery of these brigands.  I'll draw my UZI and shoot the ork carrying the register.

Okay, He's at about Medium range, so that's a base of 4, he's standing still, you're standing still... no modification there. he would be partially consealed by his buddies, but he's a big mother-fragger, so i'm going to skip that one,... umm... okay, for the smoke, chips, and noise, i'm giving you a +2. that'll leave it at TN:6 fire away!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 07:49:00 AM by Ruski »

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2005, 05:13:32 AM »

/OOC
+3 uncompensated recoil = target number 9
SMGs 6 + 2 Combat Pool: 1, 3, 4, 5, 5, 7, 9, 14 = 2 successes
/OOC

<Nice shot!> So, what damage level does that make it?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 07:47:51 AM by Ruski »

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2005, 07:28:46 PM »

/OOC
I believe that would be Deadly, but there's still dodge and damage resist.
/OOC

So the base dammage level is? 6M +3 for burst to 9S, plus two sucesses making it 9D,... so the orc, minus his armor needs to roll 9's, and he needs two sucesses to live... check that, and i'll roll the dice (i'm not compleatly familiar with your weapons, and your char. sheet is at my house, where as i'm at work, so... LOL sory bout babying through this.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 07:53:39 AM by Ruski »

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

So the base dammage level is? 6M +3 for burst to 9S, plus two sucesses making it 9D,... so the orc, minus his armor needs to roll 9's, and he needs two sucesses to live... check that, and i'll roll the dice (i'm not compleatly familiar with your weapons, and your char. sheet is at my house, where as i'm at work, so... LOL sory bout babying through this.)
Yeah, that's right. He has to resist 9D, minus armour, with dodge and body.

You can see the blood splatter through the air as the gunfire drills hole after hole through the torso of the lead Orc. He drops the register, to clutch his chest and stomach where most of the gunfire is concentrated. you notice that he dosn't drop his 'club' however, it looks like he's still in the fight.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 11:47:20 AM by Ruski »

Poison

• Toxic Adept
  • Runner
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2005, 01:00:26 AM »

/OOC
So whose go is it?
/OOC

Whoops! sory guys, i was waiting for the next turn, I didn't realise that it was me.

Okay, The lady with the kids will continue to scream and stand there, but over the gunfire and everything else, you can just barley hear her, the orcs outside get a shocked expression on their faces as someone actually fights back, and that leads us to our next combat round! Roll Init.!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 08:10:48 AM by Ruski »

Retread

• Runner
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2005, 08:32:25 PM »

And I roll a 4! Horray!

So that's 8.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7325 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 18 queries.