Shadowrun RPG > SR3 (Shadowrun 3rd Edition) General Discussion

cyberpunk rpg video game in creation

(1/22) > >>

bustaballs:
I'm working on making a cyberpunk rpg video game because I hate how rare cyberpunk video games are. The one's that do exist either suck or are too linear. Anyways the site and forums are very ghetto because I'm doing everything by myself and I have no income but I should very soon and will be able to pay for a real host and domain.

Anyways it currently has no population but I'm hoping to change that and get some help. My main ideas from the game have been inspired by the genesis version of Shadowrun (my favorite game of all time) but with original story, art, etc. The gameplay will be somewhat similar is the main thing.

Also I'm not an expert cyberpunk guy so maybe some people to help out with some ideas of things to put in the game. I already have quite a bit of progress into it and I don't plan for it to turn into another dead internet project (like all the free mmos and FPS mods).

Well if you guys have any interest come check out the ghettoness at www.bigbagofthings.bravehost.com

Ingo Monk:
'ghettoness' is a great word to use when you want someone to check out your site!!!

Hehehe, jk.  I checked it out and it does remind me of the SNES Shadowrun game like you say.  More kinda top view than 3/4 view but hey I'm not complaining ;)

Keep us posted!

Ruski:
what are you using to write it?

-RuskiFace the Pirate

Poison:

--- Quote from: Ingo Monk on August 10, 2005, 12:05:39 AM ---'ghettoness' is a great word to use when you want someone to check out your site!!!

Hehehe, jk.  I checked it out and it does remind me of the SNES Shadowrun game like you say.  More kinda top view than 3/4 view but hey I'm not complaining ;)

Keep us posted!

--- End quote ---

Looks good mate  ;D

Zone:
Cyberpunk was my first real role play experience. I'd try your game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version