Shadowrun RPG > Role Playing

The Stuffer Shack (OOC posts will be deleted)

<< < (2/13) > >>

Pimp-Boy 2000:
The door rattles a bit.  You hear a few dull, metallic thuds, and some odd scratching noises.  Presently, the door swings open, revealing what looks to be a human sporting a battered, dingy tin can.

A sheepish voice issues forth, tinny and mechanical, from the armored suit's voice speaker:

"Yeah... power armor is handy, but it can turn even the simplest of tasks into a pain in the keister.  'Lo, chummers."

The mystery man clanks over to the counter, and reaches up with both hands to either side of his helmet.  He depresses some hidden mechanism; with a soft *shooosh*, the helmet is off, and the man places it on the counter.  *Clink.*

"I saw your sign outside:  'Enjoy Nuka-Cola™.  Warm and flat.'"

The man pulls out a credstick.

"How much for one of those?  I haven't had a Nuka in a long time.

Oh, and hey -- the name's Zebulon.  Pleased to meetcha."

Ingo Monk:
*Jimmy jumps to his feet when this man in power armor walks in.  Last he knew military grade armor was illegal on the streets, and who knew what else this guy was packing.  He forced a slight smile and pointed the metal man to the soda fridge.  He knows he should be hitting the PANICBUTTONTM, but if this guy sees him do it he might blow him away!*

(OOC)
FYI: In SR Military Grade Armor is extremely illegal, not even corporate security is allowed to have it within city limits.  Nuka-Cola doesn't exist in SR either, most food and drink are synthetic based so they are 'healthy' and don't rot your teeth and such.  Though a Fallout based SR game is pretty interesting.. I'll have to remember that one!
(/OOC)

Pimp-Boy 2000:

(OOC)
I know power armor is illegal, but it's a somewhat necessary part of my persona.    Also, Ruski mentoned Nuka-Cola earlier, which is why I jumped in... otherwise, I might not have had an "in".  To be honest, I don't know that much detail about the Shadowrun mythos.  I'm still new to the game, and haven't even run a session yet... though when I receive 4th Edition, that will certainly change.  A little tolerance for a relative newb, perhaps?
(OOC)

(OOC)
>Of course it's ok!  That's why I didn't delete your post ;)  Hehe I didn't notice that Ruski said Nuka-Cola earlier, I misread it as Jolt Cola since I knew he likes it so much.  Continue on!
>Ingo
(/OOC)

Ruski:
Ruski checks his exits quick. this is going to get real bad, real fast.

droping everything but the Jolt cola ruski does a quick check for an alarm on the back door. it just leads to the stockroom, but there could be another exit from there.

magnetic sensors. well, the speakers in the 'my first boom box' should work well for that.

quietly disconnecting the speakers from the display model, and pulling out a screwdriver, Ruski starts to remove the magnets, as he hunkers down below eye level in the back of the store. being as quiet as possible he hopes that the non-combatant on the back asile has enough sense to stay down as well.

Ingo Monk:
*Jimmy ducks under the counter and puts on the armored jacket his boss had left for him.  He knew it was a bad sign that he left that thing for him..*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version