Shadowrun Pub

• April 19, 2024, 08:13:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Door of Secrets!  (Read 2362 times)

Buddha Smoker

• NodeOp
  • Fresh Fish
  • Come On, Get Enlightened!
    • Foreigner in Japan
The Door of Secrets!
« on: November 27, 2005, 11:34:56 PM »

Door ga chiisasugi. (Door is too small [Door is same in Japanese except pronounciation is a little different, sound would be more like DOE-A {female deer and sound when you go to the doctor}] hope that made sense ;) )

This is one of my older stories but I updated it and I think that you might like it.

I lived in my area for about a 3 years (don't forget I moved from Chiba to the opposite side of Tokyo to the Kanagawa area but I'm still part of Tokyo) and I have walked by this picture below a million times. Everytime I walk by then I always wonder "What the Hell is that door for?". I mean Japanese people are shorter than Americans and most other foreigners but still what purpose could this door serve? Some might say a kid but it's smaller than most kids. Others might say pets but can pets use a key and doorknob....not many pets that I've seen.

Two Pictures of the door from about two years ago (May 2003).

Picture of the door taken at the time of this story (November 2005). Notice the bike that is trying to conceal the door or to keep trepassers away. Genius...pure genius but I'm not that easily tricked. :alien:

I've even asked my wife but even her being a Japanese person has no idea. I have to say that I see them around in various places and I have no idea what this door is for or the purpose......it's killing me......why do you need a door so small? In the old days, doors of this size were common close to the kitchen because the milkman or grocery boy would stop by here and knock or leave the items then move on. However, this door is just a total mystery.

So, I've come to the conclusion that the door is a portal to a different dimension or pure enlightenment or happiness (pick your flavor ;D).

Well, I guess we will all be perplexed what is behind the mystery door of secrets.....oh well....here is the pictures.

I do have one surprize and I got a picture behind the door. I had to use my special ninja skills especially because I didn't want anybody to think that I was trying to break in. I know the neighbors don't want the secrets spilled out of the door so I'm sure that I set off some sort of alarm but I still got the picture and that is the point ;).

If anybody knows the answer or has an idea then let me know, I'm more than happy to hear opinions and I'll even post them.

Sono Door ga honto ni wakanai ne! (That door really doesn't make sense huh!)

Buddha S.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 11:36:47 PM by Buddha Smoker »

Ingo Monk

• SysOp
  • Experienced Runner
  • VOODOO!
Re:The Door of Secrets!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 01:51:38 PM »

(bump so this doesn't get deleted)

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Bad Behavior has blocked 7325 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 19 queries.