Shadowrun RPG > SR3 (Shadowrun 3rd Edition) General Discussion

Ok.. lets see if i got it this time..

(1/24) > >>

Capt_North:
Alright, after bungling and posting in the RL general one i have finally managed to by pure luck wander into the right place to put my post...

Yippee for getting lost on the Matrix..

Anyways, Been quiet a while since i've posted here, and now im finding that there is a 4th edition coming out (is out?) and i just managed to get the 3rd core and the 2nd ed cybertechnology book.. no wonder some of those vamps out there are so amazed by new stuff that seems to get spewed out by the corps.. anyways, Good to see those of you who do know me again, and to all you new (ish) people, who the heck are you and what are you doing here!!!

ROOTless:
Welcome to the new digs cap'n.

And yeah, the 4th edition is out now, though that doesn't mean we have to like it...

Capt_North:
Ah, i take it that the 4th isnt very liked?

3rd seems pretty good, havent gotten chance to play yet, though the tech looks good, and like the cybertech book, all those nice new toys... *drools a moment*

ROOTless:

--- Quote from: Capt_North on December 17, 2005, 02:40:22 PM ---Ah, i take it that the 4th isnt very liked?

--- End quote ---

Haven't played it yet myself, or even read the book, but I can't say I'm a great fan of the changes I have read about.

--- Quote ---3rd seems pretty good, havent gotten chance to play yet, though the tech looks good, and like the cybertech book, all those nice new toys... *drools a moment*

--- End quote ---
Oh yes, the 3rd edition is very nifty.

Capt_North:
oohh? What kind of changes? this is first i've heard so got no clue what they are changing, just hope they arent whoring it out to the d20 system like they are doing with every other game system these days... damn wizards of the coast!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version