Shadowrun RPG Play-By-Post Games > Welcome to the Shadows

Burned Out: Character Introduction Thread

(1/3) > >>

kv:
Hoi Chummers.

This thread is to introduce your characters to your fellow-runners; telling them what you want them to know, and nothing more.

The idea for the group is that you are all up-and comers. New runners, but swiftly making your way to elite status, and the top of the list for clubs and Johnsons alike. Your small group was formed by Mr. Alan Pedigree, a runner team maker that usually works for Saeder-Krupp, putting together top-notch talent.

You've worked together for about six months, earning reputation that means you'll finally start getting access to high-newyen figure jobs (seven or eight digit ones).

Each of you have and additional twenty karma and 500,000 Y to spend (using SR3 availibility rules and street index), due to your six month foray into the glamour-version of the world of Shadowrun.

Introduce your character, telling them A) What they would have initially known about your character B) What they've learned about your character since they met you, in six months of close-encounter shadowrunning, C) What you've spent your money on and D) What your character has as "goals."

And... go.

-kv

Gilliam:
"Hey guys, Zilog's the name.  I can cut code with the best of them.  Can't really talk about the specifics, get a little technical, if ya know what I mean.  I hope you guys are worth what we're being paid, I need a good gun hand or two covering my meat."

OOC

Zilog's an ork, skin Caucasian skin coloring, keeps his skull shaved, and has a long tribal tattoo running up his right arm.  He tends to favor a "wife beater" sleeveless shirt and pair of jeans, worn under a faded yellow trench-coat.  When it turns cold, he busts out his "Dick Tracy" hat, and hams it up like the worst character actor you've ever seen.

over the past few months, you've come to recognize most of Zilog's bluster as just that, bluster.  There's skill to back it up, but not quite as much as he would like most people to think.  He hasn't gotten you caught, but more skeptical characters might still have their worries about him.

I don't want to try and come up with actual run stories, I'm really bad at that... so I'll end this here.
New character sheet with karma expenditures will be in your Inbox soon, KV.

mercy:
well  chummers Sam haines is the name and spirts are my realm can  patch u up or cover you hoop

kv:
Mercy, glad to have you along.

Introduce your character, telling us A) What they would have initially known about your character B) What they've learned about your character since they met you, in six months of close-encounter shadowrunning, C) What you've spent your money on and D) What your character has as "goals."

-kv

Ruski:
Here: I'll help!

*ahhh...em*

Sam really likes to polka! it's an all consuming hobby for him. when he's not passing out home-made flyers (brought to you by shoplifting at Kinkos) in front of all the latest clubs saying that polka isn't dead, he's petotining the DJ's at any club to play any sort of polka they can get their hands on.
he's also financed a number of runs for deckers to hack DJ equipment and force it to play polka.
all his friends know about him is that he only eats things shapled like circles.
pepperoni, bologna, pizza.  he also has polka-dots on every item of clothing he wears.
as a personal life philosophy, Sam believes that the hokey-poky really is what IT is all about.
anyways, that's how he spends all his free time, every waking moment that he's not doing shadowruns.

-RuskiFace the Pirate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version