Shadowrun RPG Play-By-Post Games > Welcome to the Shadows

Mission Impossible: Operation: Shadowrun

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ruski:
a rigger with 500 build points and a megacorp background would probibly be rolling arround in a T-bird. would make pickups and dropoffs easier... and a rigger NPC wouldn't metagame as much as your combat mage or streetsam,... we would always have a pilot that knew where to go... that could keep a pbp game moving...
could work.

kv:
Having a ride off-site would be helpful, and having a ton of drone to provide intel would be nice.

I try and avoid GM-PCs, because it's too easy to overshadow the players. Even if you intentions are good, you're more likely to let your character get that neat toy you want than you are to approve that same toy for another player. Same is true of risky actions, and letting your character off the hook. So I avoid them.

I do have fun with NPCs, though, and I try to remember that they're just supporting characters, not the focus of the story.

-kv

Yogi:
Is this game concept still in the works?  If so I'd be interested. 

bull30548:
It can't run without victims... I mean players lol.  I haven't seen anything yet but we are all pretty busy in the Denver run.  We all have limited time and I don't want to put folks out feeling they have to sacrifice in one game for another.

Yogi:
Understandable.   If anything does come of this color me interested.   I actually have a 500bp char made up already for another game that I'm in.   (the game is pretty slow, then again what pbp isn't). I'm looking to branch out to see if I can find any game that is lookin for another player. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version