Shadowrun RPG Play-By-Post Games > Welcome to the Shadows

Gilliam's run (finally) OOC thread

(1/2) > >>

Gilliam:
okay, so... I'm finally getting off my butt and starting this up (or maybe on my butt, since I'm sitting in front of a computer).  Anyway, I'm thinking theme-wise a little non-traditional for shadowrun.  I've been reading a lot of H. P. Lovecraft lately, and I kinda have a craving for techno-horror goodness.  I think there's a lot of potential for this kind of fun in the shadowrun milieu.

I'm setting the game in seattle, characters should have something to do in or around a major community college in the area.  Perhaps someon who lives closer to Seattle or actually pays attention could supply an actual college name?

other than having something to do with the college, anything goes.  You could be a janitor or groundskeeper turned contract runner, a student, a professor... secretary, I don't really care.  

No limit on awakened characters, 400 BP, par normal.  

if you're interested, post a character sheet in this thread, and choose a text color for your character's dialogue (for my own sanity later).  my GM color will be Yellow

mercy:
you doing 3ed or fourth ?

Gilliam:
4th edition.

the intent is to have a fun little game where people can get a handle on the mechanics, but the dice rolling shouldn't really decide too much, allows for mistakes, tragic or otherwise.

just pull together a 400 BP character, my only build restriction is that if you take the sensitive system flaw (double essence loss from cyberware) that you actually have some 'ware implanted.  Otherwise, that flaw just feels like free points to me.

so dust off those 4th ed books, and lets pull some characters together!

mercy:
well dont have a 4th gen book and no char generater

Tobias Andrion:
Here is your PDF format of the shadowrun 4th ed core rules

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3xrc67

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version