Shadowrun RPG Play-By-Post Games > Welcome to the Shadows

New Run: Burned Out

(1/16) > >>

kv:
Hey, I'm bored to tears, and I still haven't gotten a job, and this place is my only solace.

So I'm going to start a new PBP run, and it'll be as short or as long as you guys want it to be. I need character submissions pronto- and I'd like to have at least three players, but I'll take two in a pinch.

You can post on here, PM them to me, or email them to my address, but I want to have a good idea of who is interested and who isn't by the end of the week (Saturday, my time- I'll check on Sunday, and that's when I'm going to put down the cutoff and make my decision).

The idea for the run is a high-profile group just starting out. Recruited from the best and brightest of the megacorp kiddies, national armies, and shadows, your characters are the up-and-comers.

Dazzle me, people.

-Kid_Vid

ROOTless:
I'm handing in my master thesis by the end of the month.
Until then, I do not exist.

Can applications wait until next month?

kv:
Hmmm... I'll say yes, just because I enjoy having you in my games, ROOTless.

So everyone else, you just got an extension.

-kv

Zone:
I'll offer a tentative maybe.  I'm glad for the extension, though, I'll have a better handle on my time allowence after All Hallows

kv:
Well, you have until mid-november, so let me know. I've also heard from two other interested parties. The more the merrier!

-kv

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version