Shadowrun Pub

• April 24, 2024, 03:21:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Our meatbots have been missing since '98!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: April 22, 2024, 07:51:31 PM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by Capt_North
Oh yeah, but im thinking some one heavily chromed, not full on borged. Like V before konpeki plaza, david martinez before the showdown with maxtac, or others like. High end but still street level runners yanked in.

... heh. Not that it wouldnt be... Fun... to see one of the more trash settings pull in someone like Adam Smasher and try to bully him around like they do some normal wage slave they jerked in...

on: April 22, 2024, 02:11:28 PM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by ROOTless
Sounds like a fun show.

Mind you, CP2020 (and by extension 2077) does have full  body replacements etc...

on: April 20, 2024, 05:12:15 AM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by Capt_North
Sifting through the mass of shit isekai to try and find something tolerable...

Idea came to me.
New isekai, but not some tepid gutless nerd or wage slave who gets pulled in with cheat skill.

But.. say a Chromed up Runner from cyberpunk style universe. Not the stupidly overdone ones, but cyberware on the scale of shadowrun and cyberpunk 2077. With all their chrome intact.

Doesnt all go their way of course. Magic is new and terrifying, amd turns out Skills can compensate a good bit as well.

Not the standard overpowered MC who can kill 10000 orcs with single swing of their sword, but worls with the cunning ruthlessness of a Runner and some top of the line Chrome.

And fun stuff like them weirded out by the taste of fresh egetables and meat as they are used to Soy products, for someone from cyberpunk 20xx the very prudish in comparison to "modern culture" of way people dress. First time they see a dragon just, ".... Nope." Out cause fuck you thats a giant flying fire breathing lizard!!! I aint sign up to fight no Kaiju! How they call everybody working the desk at the adventures guild Johnson.

Heh. Generic badguy counting on an import hero going to be all noble and merciful like every other isekai protag.. only to get a knife buried in their eye, "Seriously? You think imma fall for that crap..?" Some corrupt noble trying to take their Sacred Armor "Dude. Thats my skin Bruh."

And for the dark parts, slow onset of cyberpsychosis from the isolation they feel trapped in this new world that barely seems to tolerate them, the stress from food not having all the stimulants and sedatives put in to keep population placid but productive and the other additives causing withdrawl aches and such. The lack of modern comforts like hot shower, vids to watch, internet to surf, all those things.

on: March 19, 2024, 04:18:15 AM 
Been more than a min. Tend to forget to come back to my body at times.
I did send you a message Root as had a question. If you didn?t get it then let me know.
Sorry, I've only just noticed that I had a message. Mea Culpa - didn't think to check.

on: March 18, 2024, 08:28:09 PM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by APOCALYPSE
Been more than a min. Tend to forget to come back to my body at times.
I did send you a message Root as had a question. If you didn?t get it then let me know.

on: March 17, 2024, 02:35:10 PM 
Apoc! It's been a minute, good to see you! :)

on: March 15, 2024, 03:30:24 AM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by APOCALYPSE
Cheers to all as Zone and Root said and good ol Bob!

on: March 14, 2024, 01:03:31 PM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by Ingo Monk
:bob:

on: March 10, 2024, 10:16:35 AM 
A pubber toast; Here's to those who wish us well, All the rest can go to hell  8)
I'll raise my glass to that, sure!

on: March 08, 2024, 10:40:44 AM 
Started by NeoPaladin - Last post by Zone
I am in touch with fewer of the people in rl who I met at the same time as you lot, life is so freaking weird.
A pubber toast; Here's to those who wish us well, All the rest can go to hell  8)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Bad Behavior has blocked 7357 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.